Vikroon's past..

Janvi's pov,

" I c-an't get yo-you Maa...." I shrugged...
" Yes dear ... Yesterday was his father's death anniversary..." Maa said wiping her nose....
Oh god... Vikroon...
  "Maa.. I am sorry..." I said hugging her from side ..."no beta..  its not your fault..."...she said wiping her tears. .

I hugged her and she started speaking more...
"Vikroon became a very independent boy early at the age of 16...the period he lost his father...
Until then he is jovial and fun-filled person... But after his dad's death. ..he started to make a circle for him...he is not the same little kid after that... "...
She said and released me...
"He started struggling in his life the early age itself...we are not  this much rich before,to tell the truth...we struggled even having meals three times a day. 
Even during that time he did his own part-time job and paid for his cricket partice.. Without anyone help... even he will not show the pain and  the tiredness he got from his cricket practice...he decided to give him a whole to cricket..  even neglecting studies...
He succeeded in his passion.. I am really proud of him.... " she said  suddenly she laughed..
"You know he love vada pav so much... at early age he loves to eat vadapav but due to savings for Bhavna for her marriage I would never allowed him more than one a week... But now he is in a position to donate vadapav from nearly 1000 Children a day till life time..., eventhough studies were not his cup of tea,he is sponsoring money for many poor children helping them to study... He achieved all this by his own hardwork..." She said and smiled.

" He wants to make my life and his siblings life more comfortable and each and every step for us itself... the house I am in and this house all is his only...he have more and more now..to satisfy all the needs to his son or daughter and his lovable wife... You know? Rohan was the first kid of our family., the first time Vikroon took Rohan in his hands... He made sure to show him the whole happiness what he and his siblings missed " she said and slightly pinched my cheek...the same cheek..  mom and son are going to take my flesh in their hands. .
"he made himself arrogant to the out side world...but only I know what Vikroon is...". ...
She shrugged... Hearing till now made my respect towards him I increase second by second.    I gently shook my head..
" Vikroon is still a kid from heart
.. if he loves a person he'll make sure to show what heaven his....and if e hates a person he hates them completely......."
.."okay beta you take rest ...I talking on and on..." She said standing up... She turned to leave but stopped and again. Sat near me...and she took my hands in his...
" I didn't want to say that my son is perfect...he dated many girls as of 2000's teenager ,but he developed deep feelings towards Anupama .. eventhough I didn't liked her as my heart was saying she is not the one for my Vikroon...but I agreed because I want my son to be happy" that name itself made me feel little jealous .. because she got Vikroon this great man's love but don't know to live with that. But Maa continued
..." But when my son approached her...she made clear that her career is more important to her than him...that made Vikroon hurt alot... After his breakup he became so disappointed and arrogant more.. although he was arrogant to outside world ,he was soft and sweet towards me and others of our family..." She tightened her grip making her comfortable and said..
" I lost Vikroon's naughtiness... But now he is back to normal ... And I should say it is because of you..." She said making think

.
"Maa I didn't do anything..."I said...
She laughed I didn't mean you are directly but you are indirectly..." She said...
"Maa really I can't understand... anything"
" Janvi beta answer me for my one question"..
I nodded...
" Do you love Vikroon...??"
I  first taken back by her question and then suddenly I can't control but blush...
She smiled..." I know beta ... I have watched you more....from your  face I am sense your love towards him..and and your eyes said how much missed him...the moment you saw Vikroon today morning...."...she said...
" Yes Maa.. I love him.. but...but..I don't hope I am suitable for him..." I said... Facing downwards..
"No beta ... Don't start like that... You are... I felt you deserve him te moment u saw you waiting for my permission to enter the Kohli mansion...."...she said pattering my head...
    " You can make him love back Janvi... Vikroon is arrogant and egoist ...but he is the man of  heart..
A best of best... Only you can make him the more good person..." She said...
"Thank you Maa..." She wipped my tear flowing in my cheek..." I am like your mom too.....okay now coming back " she said and catched my ear...
"Why you didn't eat yesterday ???" She asked like commanding and slightly twisting my ear...
" Ah...ah... Sorry Maa... I was fasting" I said slightly​ wincing...
She released my ear...
" Fasting why..!!" ...
"Actually Maa.... Maa woh... I prayed that I'll fast for 6 weeks for the goddess Lakshmi."
I said...
"Why?" Maa asked
"Maa it's was during his Vikroon's injury before playing world cup... I believe in God so much so I prayed... He gave what I want now it's time to return...I finished five weeks successfully now only one remaining" I said seeing her blank face.
"You won't eat for whole day?"she asked
.."no Maa only breakfast and lunch ..but yesterday I do that k is what came up I didn't eat at all" I said now gladly waiting for a round of scolding ..but she inturn hugged me ..
"My son is lucky to have you...All my duties of mother is fulfilled by now..."she said...
We both hugged each other and age left the room Saying to take care ..
   After she left I contacted Shreya and said I am taking leave today...and waited for Vikroon...
I can't imagine he had undergone this much sorrows and burdens in his early age . . He is really a fighter and my respect and feeling towards him increased more...
With that I shifted to sleep...

Suddenly I felt someone jerking me...I open my eyes to see Vikroon standing there ...with the plate. .oof This
Man!!
"Lunch...is ready....get up"..
" Vikroon ji I'll eat later.. I feel sleepy.."I said Pulling the blanket over my face.
I heard him chuckling...I felt thebed depthing in... And next minute Vikroon sat near me...
"Janvi get up eat... Take tablets and then Sleep" he said taking the blanket which covered my face...
"It's okay I'll sleep now...eat later" ... I said...
"I'll count three if you didn't get up I'll make you eat in my own way...". He said little arrogantly..
My eyes flung open... To see blueberry eyes staring back at me.
I quickly sat up but this time too he started feeding me...I thought of saying I'll eat myself but I don't want to avoid my memories with him... 
After he feeding me ...he gave me tablets and went downstairs..
My sleep is completely off now and I feel like doing something else ... I took my tablets to see any Tamil movie and  chooses a Mani Ratnam film..and started watching it ...
After a hour I heard the opening sound of door and entered Maa followed by Vikroon...
"How you feel now beta?" Maa asked
" I am completely alright MAA...I said...
"Beta I am leaving..." She said hugged me.."Maa ...why so soon you can atleast stay tonight Na.." I asked hugging back ... I see Vikroon standing behind Maa, his arms folded and he is watching our sentiment...
"No beta... If I am not there ... No things will happen and Bruno will miss me .. if I am not there..my other  son will become sad too..." She said ...
Before she. Released me she whispered "Only you can manage my son's Anger and love... Don't give up..." She whispered making me chuckle..
She left biding bye and her driver picked her up...
It was nearly 4 in the evening so I thought of  going downstairs.. and there I see Vikroon in the garden watering the plants...
Actually it's my duty but today he is doing
"The great Indian cricket captain is watering plants in the garden..." I asked him winking.. he smiled and nodded