New Feelings.!

Sorry for the extremely late update. I  was held up with enormous works that  made me take a  break. You guys really have a great surprise ahead soon as I have many intresting ideas to tune you people. Kindly support me and love me too

***********************************************

Vikroon's pov.,

I really don't know...I am a little possessivan but still not to that much... But when it comes to Amirtha literally I lose my all conscious .. I know I shouldn't think like that but still my feelings are no feet in my control when it comes to her ..I can feel that by considering that late night when I was out standing and waiting for a call...I saw Abhishek dropping Amirtha ... I was clearly in dilemma seeing her with him .. and I couldn't control myself when she hugged him . .. the moment she entered home I scolded her asking whether she is flirting with my personal secretary but the moment she cried and said he is like her brother with this edamn tears in her eyes... Shit .. why the heck she cried like that ... A moment I just let her cry ... Don't judge me but I really want to be near her even in her vulnerable state...

She was about to flip on her own feet when I encircled my pair of arms held her through her waist ... Without doubt I can sense her on my shoulder with her face pushed into my chest.
"Shhh.... Calm. Down...."I whispered tracing her head and holding it in place it felt like this is something I always do.. I was about to sense something when she pushed me suddenly. And stood a feet away from me.. for a second I missed her scent...

"Why this happens to me always...."she shouted out of the blue when I hushed her up
" Sorry ....I am extremely sorry Amirtha..it's wrong what I said was completely wrong...sorry " I whispered...
"Sorry....for what me?? Be sorry for you....just think of you.. Frankly it's you who doesn't know anything about your past and not me!... Do you even know what happened to you and your life for the past two years...? " She asked when I felt a part of me is shaken.. she looked directly at my eyes and continued
" Do you know what happened in those time you don't remember?...what if someone special there in your past and not even near you now...what if they are near you and you don't remember that individual....? What if you don't recognise them and hurt them badly..." She asked making me feel and I saw her eyes blinking tears .I raised my hands to her cheeks as I wiped her tear that scrolled down her cheeks...
"Don't cry... Please...I can't.... See you like this... please" those words slipped before I could even stop them...
"But I can't... It hurts me so much " she stuttered inbetween when I placed my forehead on hers as we breathe against our faces.
"I am sorry.... I was being overdramatic and over protective..." I said
" Why you are like that then..? Why . .?" She asked...for which I don't even have an answer...
" I don't know ..I really don't know why... But I feel so..." I said the truth.
We just stood there in the same position for hours when I released her and walked away...
I then turned to say something irrelevant which I didn't know what...

" Be early to home tomorrow onwards ... As you are my responsibility... Good night..." I said and walked past her..
The speciality of me.... I don't know...what exactly that is...
That night I couldn't sleep as her words were continuously ringing in my ears .. did I really missing someone who is important to me.???
Did I forget that soul in my amnesia.?
...."**
" "Now it's your turn.." I said ...to a figure which is blurred infront of me...I am in white holi festival kurtha.."Why are you looking me like that...give me the colour what I gave you....oh fine looking for colour powder??" I asked and found a head shaking ....I smilingly saw her looking here and there..

I then smirkingly asked her .. "Don't worry ... I have a idea... " I said and took a step inbetween and held that figure which I can sense it is a girl but couldn't see her face ... I held her close to me as I leaned in and my cheek contact hers as I rubbed my cheeks with hers.....I was over whelming and repeating it again Savouring a second...where I took her hair band from the pony of hers ... And was claiming misled back to see her face when I find myself distracted with a huge sound.... I tried to see her face but that distractive sound continued
.. I reacted quickly.,. I raised my hand and pushed something when I opened my eyes to see myself in bed and the bright light show my blue t-shirt I am wearing now that exclaims my picture with a blurred figure is a dream... For second to analyse and diffferentiate was very hard .. why the fuck it seemed to be so real... This is not my first time... It happened many times... sometimes I get to see some incidents repeating and sometimes more connective...
It was was during that time Amirtha words rang my fresh morning
" What if you forget someone who loved you... ?"
This thought was bugging me alot...