Unexpected Twists and Love!

Vikroon's pov;

Every man in this world expect things they want and they accept things they need... Life is also filled with unexpected happenings. Ans that circumstantial incident is happening with me right now!!

the unexpected kiss... night breeze... and now JANVI...her real name? then who is Amirdha? and Janvi.... this name feels familiar I have heard it somewhere but where I feel like this name seems to be more close to my heart....

####

Some hours before;

The moment Amirdha initiated the kiss this time I was not able to control myself as I just kissed her back.... she was not a great kisser but still I loved her the way her self was responding for me. After coming from the bar... I made her lie down on her bed silently by carrying her bridal style , I made her lie and stood up straight..I was about to move away when she she held my hand..

"Vikroon ji.." I turned to look at her when her eyes was looking directly into me...

"I MISSED YOU" she said when a drop of tear slided side her eyes and the next second I was pulled which made me fall directly on her lips. She started kissing me pulling towards her ... after all even I am common man and I cant control more as I gave up enjoying the moment....

She released my lips as she moved her face up a bit and kissed my forehead...

I gently pushed her and stood up straight..I was about to move away when she she held my hand...

"Amirtha..." I pleaded her in a whispering tune in the state where I am blindly asking her take time and think... I never really have the decency to look at her but I heard a huge sigh and then a voice uttering..

" Janvi.."

I turned back to see her smiling at me...

"My Real Name Is JANVI...." she said and slowly she again dozed offffffff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Amirtha..." I pleaded her in a whispering tune in the state where I am blindly asking her take time and think... I never really have the decency to look at her but I heard a huge sigh and then a voice uttering..

" Janvi.."

I turned back to see her smiling at me...

"My Real Name Is JANVI...." she said and slowly closed her eyes making mine open up in wide....What is happening now? What does it mean? . Am I dreaming or what?
She is blurting out something that is irrelevant due to her intake of alcohol
...
I quickly had a unrecognizable feeling from the bottom of my stomach. Is this is something natural to hear someone's original name and feel like this ....and this name...
"Janvi..." I spelled it out loud as if I am familiar with that name ...

After clearing my mind and taking a breathe giving her one last look I just made my stubborn legs move because standing here another moment will definitely make me stumble upon my own reflection... That much confused I am... no no Vikroon its the the right time to think about it...

I tried my best to keep that aside as I walked out of the room and turned back to look at the woman I kissed not even more than two hours ago.

I returned my way to the room and decided to take a cold shower after such a dilemmatic day I had today.

A Proposal?

An accidental KISS?

Natasha?

Amirtha??/...no its Janvi..... Janvi...Janvi...

Just the thought of her makes me shiver ..

'I definitely need a cold shower.... right now!' I said to myself as I undressed my shirt, pant and inners as i let myself cool down under the water droplets 6what the fuck have I done to a woman who is staying at my home , under my secured circle.... did I just crossed my limit... I was behaving like a playboy today ...... I am just ashamed about myself and I hate the concept of looking into her eyes the very next time I am going to face her face... eventhough the people out there look at me like that because of my dating activities but I am not like that one...