Again studies..

Janvi pov..,
          After taking my tablets ... We decided to see movie...and shifter to the master bedroom upstairs and sat on the bed... There is a LCD TV attached opposite to the bed.. As I am weak in in regional languages...we were debating ourselves whether to watch Hindi or English movie...I was fighting to watch harry potter series... But then we later decided to have toss...
Atlast the captain won as usual like winning his toss...
"Okay... Now you select what movie we can watch!!!" He said giving me the remote as te pendrive is already connected...
Okay... It's my time to select movie...I scrolled down the movie list.. but I found only se movies I like...I know..but somehow I managed to select a movie... And posted it towards him
"Eh Jawani hai deewani..hmm good choice... It's more than hundred times I had seen this movie.. but still I like it..." He said. " Have you watched it before??" He asked switching off the lights and closing the curtains to set a theatre setup...
  "Yeah... I like Ranbir Kapoor so much.. he is my first love" I said stressing the last word...
    He stopped developing the talk and sat on his side of bed leaning inthe bedpost beside me...
    The movie started... And it's lie if I say Ranbir is my favourite actor.. I like him but not that much but I love Deepika very much... And it would also be a lie if I say he is not handsome... He is really charming by his looks and smile... Many girls are really mad behind him.

  The entry of Deepika was first ... Followed by Ranbir...to be frank he was in top when he dances for his first song with Madhuri Dixit... He was outstanding and all his movements will be funny.. I was damn laughing in all his scenes , at the end of first half... The naughty playboy character of Ranbir will get a job opportunity as photographer outside the country .. he expresses this when Deepika tries to confess her love... That scene was extremely emotional making me silent for sometime..
Atlast the first half of movie ends up emotionally​ .. before u see the word 'INTERMISSION' word striking the screen I see the TV screen flash off...
First I was like it will start again but after a second or two.. I released who did this... I turned my face to face the idiot responsible for this...
"Why you did this?" I asked confusedly...
"You...?" He said under his breath...
"Me???..." I asked annoyingly..
" Ya.. I mean ...it's boring we'll see another movie...." He said pickup  the remote...  although I know how they end ...it's really hating to stop a movie inbetween..
" Not even hours ago you said te movie was nice...and now you say it's boring" I asked ... This man is really a bipolar .
" Ya I was ..  and now also I am the one saying it's boring ..I hope your choice is good we'll see Harry Potter..." He said clicking his remote...
" Harry Potter ...cool.... even I like Daniel Radcliffe too.... " I said ... and started averting my gaze to my phone. .
He relieved a  heavy sigh and after along pause....I feel the movie start...but the title showed...'FAST AND FURIOUS 7"....
"Now what is this....??? You told Harry Potter..." I asked .. 
" Actually even that's boring.. we'll see some action movie..." He said ... Hugging the pillow ...
" Go see your movie yourself..  I don't like thunder and thundering movies..." I said and walked out of the room with my phone...in my hand...
  I was seeing some of  Tamil movies in tab ... At lunch time he itself came down ...we had lunch silently... I can feel his stare on me sometimes .
But he'll recover after my stare on his.. our evening was moving as usual with seeing TV,and I feel sleepy and went to my room downstairs where some of my things are still here and I took a nap in the bed ...
   Evening I woke and went out to see coffee already ready for me in the living room table...
"Good evening. .." I wished him..
He greeted me too...
I took my cup and sat beside him.
"Thank you .." I said sipping the coffee..it's really awesome... Vikroon is a multi-talented person..
"So ..." He shrugged. 
I raised my head to see his eyes in mine.  . But little seriously...
"why don't you move completely  your stuffs upstairs....I mean... I don't want to face any problems in future like my Maa can come or your family members etc., So it's better.....I hope you understand."..
" And you gave full rights on that room.." he continued
I want to say aloud that I want him know that not only I want rights in his room but also in his life...