She said I am her husband

Vikroon's pov,
After coming up to my room..it's nearly three hours after taht incident me coming upstairs and now here I am standing in balcony. I thinking about what happened few hours ago

Flashback.
      After eating my favourite briyani from my Maa's cooking
.. I went upstairs and slept ...
I was suddenly whoke up by the ringing sound from my cordless walkie talkie  in my room.. I groaned in sleepiness but managed to pick up my talkie..
"Vikroon here!!!" I said
"Sir I am your security ... Ram Gopal... Sir I warned that girl not to go in but she came inside without listening to me and then Janvi ma'am told me to leave so I left from there..." He said
.
"What a girl???...Who...?"I asked..
"That model sir.. Anupama Sharma..."
Hearing this my eyes flung open... What Anupama ... ???
"What the... Okay leave I'll take care...", I said and hung up...
What the heck she is doing here...
I opened my door and came down but stopped in my tracks hearing...
"So how is my ex-boyfriend ???Is he loving you that much that he mentioned you as his lucky charm towards the whole world..!!!"
  This is that bit*h's voice... How dare she entered my Bungalow..  and how dare she talk like that...

   But I see Janvi is just standing there ... Not even moving a inch..
Anupama continued her speech ... Saying my likes and smirking and asking if Janvi needs anything to seduce me.. her words are making me feel like I am a womanizer...
Shit...
But I am more afraid for janvi's silence...
"You ...Vikroon is man who like his girl to be in his pocket and   that's why I broke up with him"
enough is enough ...
Did she say sh broke up with me...  Fuck ... It was me who broke up with Her... .
I can't take more..not even a second .
She should leave now... I thought of climbing down to throw her out of my house but before I take the leading step I hear Janvi's voice ..
  ....

After her speech I really for lgot where I am and what I am going to do next... Her each and every word ..are like a thorn piercing for Anupama...
I am really mesmerized by her speech and her words of not giving me up and my character says how much she respects me...but..

  I can't take my eyes off her .. I didn't even hear anything other than her angelic voice...
I didn't even see anyone even that Idiot (Anupama)... No Idiot is my name given by Jaan....
    But I heard again that crack's voice saying ..."no one can love him like me...not even you"
   That one line made me froze..
Why this happens to me always ...
First of all she didn't love me... If so even she loved me ...but she didn't give me any importance .. does that only mean love is??? I am a possessive man but only for the things I love....
Don't I deserve a girl whom loves me and me only...!!!am I asking something beyond nature...
  This thought made me angry...
Why will I not get a girl I love and live for...  .
   My thoughts interuppted my a soft pair of eyes staring back at me.. yes I am thinking all this staring Janvi and now she stares back...

  I came out of my thoughts .. to reality...I see Janvi .. her eyes changed to fear.... I don't know for what...she came to talk something ... but now I am not in mood to answer any questions..I came back upstairs and locked myself in my room

She may have spoke against Anu but I can't say she didn't  believed what all she said too...and other side she declared saying she have every rights on me by saying  I am her husband not once but more than ...
Five times..

    My thoughts were disturbed by by hearing a knock in my door.."may I come in??" I heard her voice
I turned to see Janvi standing  there...
"Ya..."....I exclaimed...

She came in ...  Not even bothered to look up into my eyes..."what ?..." I asked hoarsely...
.."it's time  for dinner...will you come down ... Or  I'll  bring it up..."

"Look up..." I
I indicated asking her to look me..
.."I said look up..." this time more loudly..
She faced me... I can clearly see her fear plastered over her face..
   "Did ....did you want to say or ask me anything.." I asked softly
"Ah..... Ya that's I wanted to ask how I should bring your food...?"
Oh god this woman...I am feeling irritated......
"Coming straight to the point... Do you believe what that... What she told...???"
I asked praying to make her say 'NO'..
  She saw me straight into my eyes and she smiled..
"I am..." She shrugged.. what did she believe...
"What ???" I asked confused..
"Yes I am ... I believe you so much..." She continued..

"How did you think that I will trust her words Vikroon ji... I have lived with you for a month... I think that's enough to know about a person... I know you more in that way... "
She turned towards the other side away from me..
"In fact no one can speak about your character... Just because  I am your friend's wife relative...(saying about her cousin's Suganthi's Husband...Janvi still believes taht Vikroon saved her because he is the  friend of Suganthi's Husband.."
You saved me from a big problem.. if not you there and if something happened to me like ra---" I know what she meant .and he voice I can clearly feel that she is crying... I would have been dead by now or I would have killed myself.. .."  her voice became  choking word by word..
"It's because of yo--youu I
-..I am al- live today... And moreover I think the good va-value for a man is securing a woman... You are man ...in that way...I trust and
Believe my husband  not someone else's words... And I'll do what you want me to.... even if you want me to leave this house..." Enough  I can't see her cry..
  I catched a wrist made her turn and hugged her tightly...
" Don't you dare to say like that"  I feel her stiffened due to my words.. I hugged her tightly...I don't know what made me to say that...  May be the thought of her killing herself or leaving this house..

...
I released her and saw her face with tears...I wiped it off and cupped her face
"Did I speak so rudely to her.... " She asked.
"No .. definitely not...she was my ex and ex only... So don't take it seriously..better leave this topic.."
...I said..
"Okay leave it . Let's not talk about it...come I feel hungry.." she said pouting ..
"Okay ... You go first I'll follow you"  I said and she nodded...
  After she went.. 
I can't see her crying...after refreshing up . I went downstairs.
But I didn't find her in dining...
And I heard her voice from outside..
"Oh okay Aarav ... I'll try to come..and I will let you know... Okay ..." She is speaking in her phone
"Oiii I will try... Stop your nonsense speech doggie ..hmmmm.....okay good night ... Ohhhh.. okay Aarav bye"
She hunged up and turned to see me
"Ooh Vikroon ji it's you... " She said Keeping her hand in her chest..
"What were you doing here...???" I asked.
"Oh Vikroon ji it's my friend... Actually I want to speak with you"
She shrugged...
"Say.."
" Vikroon ji... Tomorrow my friends wanna see me.. so.... So I am planning to go out... can I??" She asked

"Ofcourse... You can ... Please don't ask like this.. you an do whatever you want..."...I said
"Thank you" she said smiling...
  After that we ate  .. when she and up to give milk for me...
"You don't need to take another room... instead we can sleep here itself.. like before ... With pillows inbetween ...If you feel comfortable..." I said ..
"Okay... " She said and we arranged pillows in between and slept

Next day,.
I am also going out and even saw her getting ready..
"How are you going ...?" I asked her
"My friend is coming to pick me up",she said combing her hair
"Oh ok..., I am too leaving for a get together.. with teammates let me know when you are planning to come back.. and be aware of media.. okay.."
I said to which she nodded..
I heard her phone ringing .. she picked up..
"Ya Aarav I am ready.. where are you.. ? okay let me know when you'll come to pick me up??" She said and hung up
Is that bastard going to pick her up
..
"Where are you going ..? "
I asked casually.
"Cafe coffee day.. near our college.." "okay come .. I'll drop you..
Because I don't want to risk you with media...say your friend" I said ...
Before she start her argument.. I took my phone and started showing as if I am busy...