I will marry her

Janvi's view,
         I am in here in this room what seemed like hours suddenly again Rohan and Mandeep came inside     ....
" Darling sorry to trouble you less till now  .. because we'll show what real trouble saying this Mandeep traced his finger from my forehead crossing my nose ,lips and neck....It was really disgusting when he touched ...I feel like vommiting..He was going to move his finger forward​ which indicates to feel his touch in private area... Oh god please help me......
I was constantly praying to God to send me some one to help ....It was during that time we hear a loud sound from downstairs...  Rohan went out ..Then suddenly returned back to room running and locking it behind him..." Mandy someone is here, I think to save this bitch" in a  disgusting tone .... What someone​ to save me ....iam I dreaming no....
" Shit " Mandeep huttered and removed the rope from my legs and hands and lifted me by dragging my hair and turning me ....
I can't stop the tears that's flowing free from the eyes...

I heard​ someone banging the door within a second or two ...The door burst open  which made all three to turn.. i was stunned and unimaginable  about the scene in front of ....
I saw the man of my dreams ,my first crush  ... Vi.. Vi... Vikroon in his white shirt and jeans with that beautiful shining eyes . .  And my stunned expression is followed by trust that he will save me ....He was too staring at me with no distractions...
  Suddenly he took out the gum and pointed them and said " Just leave her" those words vibrated my inner self....And that voice....Soon police and his PA cane
   Rahul took his knife  keeping it in my and demanded  them  to leave me....
All paved way to their words to save me... I felt like my last hope is going to vanish ......But something inside me told
" I'll save you" the words  I got from Vikroon's​ look while Mandeep was dragging me...

We went out and Rahul locked  the house keeping all the members including Vikroon and other police inside that bungalow...
I hope .....I ll get out of this ...

   They dragged me ...forcely...Outside the building leading their way to the v
Back of the bungalow..

   I came up with the idea ...I pushed Mandeep and kicked Rahul badly in his stomach were both lied down shouting in pain and started running in the direction I don't know where it leads too

... Vikroon's view,
That bastards locked that house and took her out ...After he dragged Janvi out and locked the door... We reached down stairs and started to hit the door...We broke the door and went out to again split into different direction​
To find them ...
"Sir they are a here " one officer shouted..
Me and Abhishek went to find that two are catched just behind the house. I sighed in relief when another  thought struck me....My eyes were wandering...  Janvi is no where to be seen...
I furiouy went to taht idiot who dragged her....
" Where the hell is she ?? " I asked grabbing his collar and he never replied so in a fury I started punching him at the sound of his voice in pain ...The other opened his mouth
" She kicked us both and ran in this direction "he said pointing towards his right... In anger I punched  toom..

Without a second thought I ran in that direction
Calling her name "JANVI....
JANVI ...JANVI
JANVI JANVI
JANVI"

As I kept running...

Janvi view,
  After running from them I ran so fast that my legs started paining... I sat under a tree..  the place was full of trees
Suddenly I hear the footsteps nearing me  . I peep out to see a shadow of a man... I thought it must be Mandeep or Rahul . .. So thought of hiding but the dry leaves near me made the sound where again peeped to see that shadow nearing me...
No I should not give any chances so I started running before he could reach me.......
   Suddenly a hand caught my wrist and turned me in strong way where I was just twisted in a moment and got  hit with a strong chest making him lose his balance and fall back along with me ....
    I am now found laying on top of a man ....  But not sure of who it is...
"Janvi" I heard him mutter... I can feel his hands around my waist holding it to and my hand on his shoulder... I soon felt the similar touch,scent and grip on my body ...
My thoughts where interrupted by a ray of light from the touch I lifted my face up to see 5  men standing .... I shifted my face back to the person beneath me ...And I am totally taken off guard ... It was Vikroon kohli. .

  We both started for a second or two...When a sound of throat clearing explains we are being watched...
"Haare what​ you two are doing at this time here???? alone " one of them asked
"Sir .." Vikroon started
"You both are doing all those useless job here and dirtying our place"soon the other said
"Yes these people want just darkness for some fun"the other told
Soon all started throwing cursing us

This made me cry more ....

Vikroon's view,
I geared the movement of dryleaves and saw a girl running I know it will be Janvi .....
  I caught her spinned her lost my balance and now she us in my arms...
   We both were lost in each other's world . Actually I can't see her face because of darkness bit the moment I touched her I know it's Janvi...
   We are interuppted by some men with the torch in there hands . 
We got up ....Soon the people starting speaking in harsh way thinking as if we had sex here....
   I am adapted to these gossips and talks. .. .. but from the whimpering sound I can see Janvi crying.. I got angry....

"Bhaiya we lost our way and got struck up here"  I spoke angrily..
  We soon started arguing ...I know from the dress and slang they talking says they our rural people from the village nearby.....
They didn't listen to me and took our hands dragging us inti the village ...
Soon all people gathered there  even at this time...
The time was nearly 1.30am....
   I argued and argued ....But of no success all in vain....
    No one even know who I am ....Right these however don't watch cricket...
  After few minutes of argument ..
"See beta,only two choice left for you....
  One tie Rakhi to her or keep this sindhoor and marry her" the old man said
  I was stunned how can I marry this girl....I don't want  any commitment...
  But there is no way I can make them understand the importance of saving her ...
I turned to look Janvi where she is too in same shock..Maybe she too had a boyfriend... To marry her and have kids...
Oh shit ...That thought made me more angry..
Many men and women again started throwing words and Janvi again started crying.... I can't tie Rakhi to the girl I lustfully kissed.....
    I realieved a heavy sigh ...
  "I WILL MARRY HER".

Janvi's view,
       Did he say those words
That that four words ..
    "I WILL MARRY YOU"

  Stoped my whole world...

Guys how was this chapter.... Vote and support me