Vikroon's accident!

Sometimes what we expect doesn't reach out hands and life ...but eventhough its not ours....we pray to God that what we expected should be in good hands and live happily!!!!!
It is not only about things but also a person ....
No one is superior or inferior ....
The pureness of your attitude and love towards the thing is what really matters
- myloveeiffel

Happy married life the real hero VIRAT KOHLI!!!!

Janvi's pov,

"No....nah.... Janvi.... Janvi.... Vikroon Chief ....Chief ...."his voice was at peak...and in the sudden mention of Vikroon I was in shock more.... something is wrong
"Vikroon....what happened....what happened to him..... ?....I asked .. due to my panic Maa who was aside woke up ....as she nudged me to open up. ....she was continuously asking me questions like "what???who??.." I just
"Janvi.... Vikroon Cheif..... Cheif ....met wit...with an a....acc.....accident ....."
He said and my world scattered all down.....
What the ????
Vikroon ji met with an accident!!!!
"Wh-what?" I asked shocked when Maa took the phone from me and she started speaking....
All thh possible fears are now in my heart and mind....our talks ,laughs .....!.years are freely flowing down my cheeks and I was unable to even think what is happening here? Now?PP

I didn't even hear anything what Maa was speaking ....I was in my own world. ..I came out of my thoughts when I someone Shaked me....
"Janvi beta..." Maa called
I quickly turned and took her hands.
" Maa....what did he say. ...??? What happened to Vikroon ji..." I was bit in my own self...

"Beta.... Vikroon ... Vikroon met with a ac...accident ....Da ....he....he is admitted in the hos .... Hospital" she said crying...
"No.....no...Maa. .... Maa say that I am dreaming. ...say Maa. ..."I said and cried

Vikroon's Maa pov,

"Nothing is gonna happen to my son .... nothing" I uttered as we were driving to hospital. Janvi is lying in my arms ..and crying ....

As soon I heard Janvi speaking voice....and her stuttering ..I know something is bad... I prayed her to continue but she was quiet with her phone holded tightly against her ear....
I took the phone from her ear and spoke...

"Who is this. .??? What happened?" I asked....
"Maa ....ji wo....wo Vikroon Sir met ...met with an accident....he is admitted in Dharma Hospital Maa...." Abhishek said from other side....
"What Abhishek ....?....what are you speaking...."
"Maa....he is fine ....you have faith Maa..... I have informed our driver.... he'll guide you to hospital...." He said ....
"Vikroon teekay( okay ) na!!" I asked....
"Maa.....come here soon Maa...."
Is all he said ....
I stood up and went out informing Ramu to call my elder son and say him to come to hospital ... I went in to call Janvi but she was hard as rock in the same place on bed which was the same position she was when I took the phone from her.... her face showed no emotion except her eyes are constantly open with tears flowing down ... I mentally made myself strong ..nothing can make my son get worse.... he is a fighter all through his life and even now he'll be the same fighting his obstacles..... I wiped my tears and went near her. ..
"Janvi beta..." I called but she never even reacted....

After jerking her ....she turned to see me
" Maa....what did he say. ...??? What happened to Vikroon ji..." She asked continuously.....

"Beta.... Vikroon ... Vikroon met with a ac...accident ....Da ....he....he is admitted in the hos .... Hospital" I said when I was crying because I can't see how she was crying ..
"Maa.... Maa... It can't be....when did he come India..... Maa it's dream ....it dream ....maa.... Vikroon can't .... Can't prank me like this . . I don't like ....this...." She said and wiped her tears...
"Maa ...he is playing..... He is out na...." She said and scooter fastly out of the room shouting name....
" Vikroon ji..... Vikroon ji ..
Stop this ... I know you are here .......