my first night part 2

Janvi's view.         
        Here now I am standing in front of Vikroon's room ...All shaking and nervous... I brought up my braveness and knocked the door ... I heard a voice after few seconds.. " come in"
   I went inside to see the whole room lightened only by candles and not even artificial lights... And from the corner of the room I see a man standing near the window facing outside resting his arm in the nearby pole... There stood Vikroon he was wearing a plain white kurta and pant... From the moon light shimmering over his shoulder I saw his hard arms and the tattoos are visible due to the plain cloth...
   He turned his face and I should say he is devilishly handsome.. oh god ... With that trimmed moustache and beard.. he looked like an angel...

I stood there not knowing what to do ...I was staring down and the moment my eyes locked with his ... We both were staring each other... We were standing like that for some minutes...
   He started walking toward me I can feel my heartbeat raising... He came near  just a feet away from me.  
  He raised his hands and landed it on my shoulders .. I flinched at his touch he gently made me move near to the bed and made me sit down ..

   I can feel our close proximity... After making me sit he took the dressing table chair nearby and kept it opposite of me and he sat down...
   Breaking our silence he started "  I know all happened ​in sudden.. and now we are you...  "He shrugged smiling nervously
"I don't want to force everything quickly.... We'll take it slow and we'll decide..."he continued
" We are here without either of our choices but I just don't want to kick away our traditions" he said smiling..

   Did this all doesn't matter at all ??My thought was right he thinks me as burden of not now he will definitely do some time??? ..This thought made me worried.. ias if he sensed my thoughts he said .
" Actually I didn't mean..."before he could finish... I heard my phone ring..
  I nodded at him and took my phone to see unknown number calling ... I took my phone
"Hello"
" Hello ,Jaa ... Jaanvi??" I heard a male voice the other side.
"Yes,, who is this?? ... "
" It's me Aarav.. you ... Are you fine?" He asked
I gulped in happiness and replied enthusiastically " Ya Aarav ... How are you...??? How did you find this number??" I asked him

   From the corner of my eyes I can see Vikroon watching me intensely.. he lifted his eyebrows asking who is the one I am speaking to ...
" It's my friend Aarav...From college" I mouthed him and raised my finger saying a minute ...
   And continued my talk over Aarav..He asked me where I am? And what I am doing... ?
  But I remembered  what Vikroon said that he'll make our bond official sometime.. so I told him I am in cousin's home . We spoke for nearly five minutes and I excused myself saying it's late and I am tired ..
    I am standing in balcony and speaking .. after keeping my phone I  sighed in relief and turned and gasped seeing a shadow covering me when slipped behind i closed my eyes tightly knowing I am  I going to break my hip ... Then a pair of warm hands  surrounded my waist preventing me from falling... After seemed like minutes I opened my eyes to see Vikroon staring at me while  I see him through moon light shimmering on his face.. making his eyes shine in that light... What a man . . Man of eyes!!!
     But I can feel mixed emotions on his face showing something strange ...But I can't concentrate due to his hands on my waist oh god.... He is touching some part of my bare waist making me breath fast... 
Within in a tug I am now on to him... My hands on his shoulders .. oof! I am standing like hugging him..
And his hands tightened on my waist which made me snuggle into him closer .... His touch send a shiver down my spine ...Even I am safe now he didn't leave me.. instead he hold tightened second by second...
"Vi..-Vik-roon.... Ji .... I am fine..Be " I stuttered within in a second he released his grip  and  left me there Itself and he went inside ...
   When I entered " who was the person you were talking to?" He asked without facing me

" It's Aarav my college mate... My friend" I shrugged
..
He clearly his throat asli g " why .. why you didn't say him that you got married" he asked...
I smiled . " It was because of you ... You informed you want to make it official at right time ...So I thought not to say anyone... " I said and laughed...
" What makes you laugh???" He asked turning towards me...
" It's because even if say now they won't believe. .....  that  I got married to the star Cricketer..." I told and again laughed...
He came near me and cupped my face ... I see him doubful
"Even I am common man not some one from heaven"he told me and looked me from head to toe
"Are you gonna sleep with this saree if you want go change and come .. we can sleep " he said to which I nodded
   Many thoughts​ were going on my mind ... Why did he asked that question was it because of information  or possessiveness..
     Jaanu you are thinking ... To over react... Kicking my thoughts away I went out of washroom wearing loose cotton pants and cotton loose kurthi top... Because I mostly don't wear t-shirts because it'll be awkward as I am not lean to beodeat unrhose clothes... I don't want to reveal my curves to him...
  I entered the bedroom to find Vikroon lying on one side of his bed .. so I went near to bed to take the cover and lead my way to the nearby sofa.. but stopped when I hear him saying ..
" Where are you going"
"I dont want to disturb you you sleep freely. .. I'll sleep on the couch... ", I said Taking pillow and bedsheet .. he suddenly sat on bed catching my hand .." you can lie down here itself .  There is much space here..." He said indicating the bed..
I opened my mouth to start arguing but he stopped me saying... " If you have no problem sleeping with me in one bed" ..
How can deny that... He took the left side of the bed and to the right I laid down..

  " Good night Jaanu" he exclaimed
"Good night Vikroon ji" .

   And we slept...