MARRIED AGAIN'?!

Janvi's view,

After yesterday's incident I thought Vikroon was really stressed but the next day I understood he is totally a control freak...
He was back ... I mean that Vikroon is back... The naughty idiot.
He was keeping on commanding do this,wear this and all those husbandly commands... Because we are going for shopping...
He woke me up early today .. we had our breakfast and we are all set to go for shopping around the city... And the climate was extremely cold out...
As usual I got scoldings....for forgetting my overcoat...which he brought .. and he was one who ran inside the hotel again to collect it...
I was standing in the lounge in the hotel... When Vikroon ran inside to collect my overcoat ... I saw felt like someone staring at me... I turned but saw no one ..
After some time I felt regards same...feel but again didn't seem anyone there....
I tried to stand somewhere else so that I couldn't feel like that... I moved from there...and accidentally hit someone...
"Sorry..." I muttered and raised my head to see the person I hit with...
There stood Anupama... With her jeans ,and a navy blue t-shirt...
Oops... Bit miss the black cooling glass she's wearing her Ray-Ban sunglasses...
Always a model
..
"It's... Okay.. Miss... sorry Mrs Janvi...
Afterall it's just a hit in shoulder... after taking my love itself from me.." she said smirking...
"What can't you understand...?... I am talking about Vikroon...the legend VIKROON KOHLI.,my lover...my..."
Before she could finish...I interfered...
"Your.. ex-lover... Miss Sharma...your ex. Now he is my husband ... You know mine'... Mine only" I said sternly to make her realise that he is mine....

I could see her face change from a firm to guilt..
She was about to start again but stopped and she was staring something at my back .. I calmed myself and turned back to see Vikroon standing there just three times four feet away... As he sensed my look on him... He placed forward and signalled me to open my arms... So that he can let the coat settle on my shoulder...
I did as his eyes command and he slided the coat over me...after making me wear my coat... He placed his hands on my waist and said...
"Let's go.. Jaan" and we paved our way towards the parking...
He acted like nothing happened ,like Anupama never existed at all...he was very cool... As soon we sat inside the car...he became more normal.. talking... talking...and talking and me laughing and laughing...
We went for shopping ... And to eat some desserts...
And all those times he never let my hand go...you know how bad I want to shout out loud to throw my happiness all the sides..saying my love...
But at the same time I feared of the reverse reactions from him...
So now u came to conclusion....to take it to however extend it goes...like his wife ,like this..his friend,like his partner ,etc. I just wanna be beside him.love him. And live for him.... Only for him....
"Hey Jaan ... This suits you.. " I came out of my thoughts by his voice....he is having a a t-shirt in his hand...
"What?" I asked....
"This one... Try this .. it ll suit you..." He said handing me the dress...
"No..".. I said Instantly...
"I mean ... I won't wear t-shirts ..." I said seeing the floor...
"Why...?" He asked... Where o ly voice I heard....
"Actually ... actually..." I shrugged...
"Say something other than actually..."
He said making me laugh...
I took a deep breath and faced him...
"Vikroon ji woh...as...as I am fat ... My brother Always used to tease me when we were young.. may be in 8th or 9th grade.... So I stopped wearing t-shirts long time ago...." I said feeling awkward..
After a minute of silence.... I saw Vikroon's eyes... He is staring back at me . We bith had a eyelock...
Suddenly he cleared his throat . And I was about to turn to see other clothes.. .
"Try this...!" Again I heard his voice ...I turned to Vikroon and saw him in a casual
"Please..." I said.
"Are you gonna wear this or....?" He started looking front and back...
"Or??" I asked in his tune ....
"Or ... I'll give this to that girl... " He said pointing finger at my back.
I turned to see whom she was seeing ...
There stood a girl in he shorts and sleeveless blouse..
"I like this t-shirt very much... You wear or I'll buy a same to her.." seeing the white ( foreigner) girl standing behind... Me...
Oh black mail.... Let's him do whatever he wants
"Okay... Go ahead ..." I said.. holding back my jealousy....
" Fine..." He uttered and without leaving a second... He started... Walking towards that girl brush passing my shoulders ...
I first thought it can't .... No he won't do that but.. he...he paced to that girl
..And started talking and I am watching him like a stalker...
After noting him that he is watching me through his eyes sideways ... I started diverting my eyes like I am looking at dresses.. and not considering him at all....
Who is me ?.... A developing psychologist right....?...I know why he is doing this...
Suddenly I heard a loud sound of laugh....I was again furious when I came to know it's from Vikroon and that beauty.... When I thought it's enough and I turned directly looking at him...the view infront of me was disgusting... That girl is intiating a hug and this mad, my husband .... Is moving forward to embrace her..
Enough is enough Janvi ... You are not gonna give up your love for just a trial....shit I gave up....
I quickly paced towards Vikroon and dragged his hand to my side and catched it close to my chest as if my life depends upon
.. and using teh other hand ... I snapped the t-shirt and dragged him towards the trial room... Which was only way to stop him from hugging some girl....
I was about to open the door of trial room...
" I have 'No' objection if you need my help to wear this t-shirt..." He said and that's when I realise I dragged even him inside the trial room....
Oof. ... I had not felt this much embarrassed in front of anyone.... And this is the first time that too in front of Vikroon...
Seeing me blushing he laughed and pattered my head and left the room...
I removed my kurthi and utried that tshirt.... Oof I used to wear these clothes back in Chennai as my night wear... But now...
***
After taking a good look at my reflection in mirror and sighing...
As I was wearing jeans... I felt little okay to go out now...