Janvi's concern

Janvi's pov,
         It had been three days after discharge ... He was completely under medication and physiotherapy .
  Gowri helped me so much.. she is the newly appointed maid who cooks food and take care of whole house..She is nearly in her early 50's ..
I missed Vikroon's jokes and smiles..  he was completely smitten under that room and balcony... He is often seeing TV and the matches being held..The last match three days ago  held at Bangalore and our team won.. now they are looking forward for semifinals . If India won in semifinal .. then Vikroon should play for finals .. I made it as a swear for those sponsors.. even Vikroon tried hard to stand,walk but all in vain...
    Maa visted us  today and she went...
Vikroon stopped talking with me like how he was communicating few weeks back and now he just nods Nd whispers his answers ..  I am completely missing the kid in him...
  After me speaking rude to his sponsors and those promise to make him play. .  all those stuffs he didn't even care to ask or scold me...

It was noon and I took the prepared food to his room... There I saw Vikroon trying to get up from bed and was going to fall on floor...
I went near him and supported him...
And made him sit
" Now why did you got up from bed??" I asked little irritating
To which he didn't speak anything...And not even I contact
Waiting  for his answer .. but nothing came in reply..
I took my tray and kept it infront of him... To fill up the silence...
" Now fine... Eat this.. I a have bought everything you like... I even tried this one without Gowri ma Maa's help" I told sitting opposite to him and speaking casually as we do..
"Leave!!" Was his only reply...
"What ??"
" I said leaveee!!!" He nearly shouted ...
I was taken back by his approach..
I came down and sat in the sofa.. Gowri Maa went after her work...I lost my appetite by his outburst...
I know he tried to take a move of getting up...He is undergoing so much of stress ...
   After that incident he typically stopped talking with me... Even dinner I prepared and kept in the side table near his bed... He didn't even care to see me a bit eventhough he was sitting in the bed...
That night I can't even go to his room ..But I can't leave him like that​..
He would do the what he did two times and hurt him badly..
I went nearly midnight upstairs and found him sleeping ..  as usual I took the comforter and placed it below and slept..

  This continues for two days .He didn't care to look at me...
He kept on avoiding me and called Abhishek all these days and asked him to help by taking a walk and moving from one place to another...
   The day of semi finals came..It was being afternoon for us and evening for them as  it was being held in Australia between England and India...
   It was really important for me as if that match wins Vikroon should play...
  It was a tough match and we defeated them by just 5runs ... I am happy one side and on other I am not because Vikroon was really trying hard to walk.. but now only I can see him standing by his own and trying to walk by support..He is recovering
After the match I was preparing dinner when I heard a  loud thud  coming from upstairs.. I rushed upstairs and stunned to see the view in front of me.. all the showcased pieces in the side table was now shattered in pieces and his apple tab was in this floor with its display spoiled..The comforter was literally dragged from bed and all pillows all were just scattered here and there stood the angry Vikroon breathing very hard , facing the other side,he didn't notice me.. I was in the dilemma to go near him ..
From my peripheral vision I see him seeing his full framed wall photo ,the full length picture of him whee he was wearing a black suit and looking very handsome.hanging just above the bed... he went near the wall by  catching the bed as support as tried to take that huge frame . I know what he is going to do next ... I walk as fast I could and catched the frame ..
"Vikroon ji,just stop it!!" I said literally shouting him..
And now I saw Vikroon facing me..He was in his furious state with all his hair tousled ,his eyes red fumming in anger and his teeth gritting.
  I don't know how to continue...But before thinking about that... He caught me off guard by shoulders pushed me back on the wall pinned me with him....
"Why... Why the fuck you did this to me... Why ????" He's asked angrily
"Wh-what I-I did??" I asked him
His hold tightened more...
"Ahh"
", What you did ah???
.. you the one who gave me hope to make me  play in my finals and spoke against my sponsors ... Who motivated me I can do!!!!   But see me here now only nearly 20days more.....I want to play...but see my condition I need atleast a support ..To  a move to washroom too.. .You are the one responsible for this dammmnit!!!"..He raised his voice word by word !!!And tightening his hold....

.."fuck answer me.... Why did you give me false hope"he gritted again
"It's ... Its---pai-paining!!!!" I nearly whispered
Hearing it I see his eyes now replaced from anger to guilt... He stepped back releasing me..I raised my head and soon as my eyes meet with his...
The next moment I am again in his arms his one hand on my waist and the other my cheek caressing my face and that's when I released my tears my wiped by his finger .. his touch send shivers to me ...He then hugged me tight with his hands on hip ...
"I. Sorry...Sorry...Please ... Please do something... I need to play... Do something...Please do do something..."he whispered tightening his hold on me...
This man is still strong. .I kept my arms on his shoulder due to his grip my hands are now around his neck ... His face buried deep in my neck and his Cologne his fragrance are killing me...No one ..No man I have had this much proximity and to be frank I loved this ....our face on each other arms...Our bodies are so close ... His grip oof ....No words ..  his breathing is hard ...And try air he breathes in my neck .  .. I can't ....No way I can express this feeling...
  " Do something Jaanu...Make your words come true.. Make me walk ,run..."he snuggled more..
"I will ", I told him caressing his back....
    What the man doing to me is in believable....
    .

How was this chapter....
Hope you ll like it...
Please vote and Comment.....
Happy day....