Vikroon missing part 2

Janvi view..,
     I dont know what I should do... I don't want to frightened maa... So I didn't do anything... I slowly got myself up and showered... With some strength I moved towards my day... Changed my dress and got my stuffs... I reached out to see Abhishek standing there . 
He smiled seeing me and opened the car door for me...
I slowly went inside and I can't control my suspicion of where Vikroon is...
" Abhi... Do you know where Vikroon ji is...?", I asked...

But no answer...
"Abhi I am asking you... Please... I feel really really bad ... He didn't say anything to me ... He was really feeling pissed last night ... Please please... Say...where my husband is???" I said choking each word... And tears filled my eyes...
He suddenly stopped the car.... And turned towards me...."Janvi please... Please don't cry... Vikroon sir is safe ... He is okay and good... He we t out for some work.... I hope that's why he didn't get your call.... Believe me.. he is cool...
" He said in one breath..
His words gave some strength...
But why he is away from me...
" I need to speak with him..."... I said ..
"Janvi... Understand that he is out now... He'll be back soon....dont worry... "
"Abhi....did ...did anyone ki...kidnap him..." Him I asked ...this thought itself made me worry. 
" Oh... Shit...no.. no Janvi.. why do you think like that.... And how could you...?.oh god... Vikroon sir is a great​ celebrity... And how we'll leave him so casual for someone to hurt him...no way ..." He said hoarsely..
"Oh... I hope he is fine..". I said wiping my tear .. I miss him. 
"He is obviously fine... Dont  worry...now it's time to studies..." He said smiling at me... I smiled back.. and he started the car....

  My day went​really horrible... I felt like I will die without seeing him...this is called love'.. I love him... And I need him to want me too... But I had to take it slow... To be frank .. even if he don't like me too and wants to divorce me... ... I will be by his side as a maid and should see him all my life...I love you Vikroon... Come back... I need to be in your arms...
I came back to my thoughts when I heard the bell ringing indicating the period is over..
"Oii why are sitting like you lost something" Shreya asked whispering as my counselling methods class was still  going on... as soon the sit left... The class was noisy...
"No babe she is lost in her love life... I think she must me thinking of the kiss what she experienced today morning..." I heard Smiley voice making me think of him More...
"Yes na...??? Then Janvi it may be little awkward but as a friend...and girl.. I am eager to ask this.."
She said turning so that she can face me as I was sitting in middle between Shreya and Smiley...
",What..?" I asked..
" Actually... Actually... Okay be frank m.. how is Vikroon in bed...?" She asked ..
What she mean by that ...bed means???.
"Ayi stupid.. is this is how you speak with your friends.. " Shreya said with a annoying face.  
" Is it really that much improper to know bedroom secrets .... Oof.. okay jo need about that... Just say how you feel when he kisses you.  "
She asked more enthusiastically. 
Kiss ?? When we ever kissed to explain it... But I can't deny it saying no ... Because obviously they'll kill me.
. What should I say. 
  And the. It striked me.  My dream of him kissing me... Before marriage..
"He is little arrogant ... But I liked it" those words slipped my mouth before I could understand..
     ",Oh....oh... Hmm. So he is a good player only.  " Smiley said smirking..
",You.   ", I said started beating her shoulder playfully....
   After our college ,we said our goodbyes and I reached out seeing the already waiting Abhishek..
He warmly smiled ... But I can't return it back....
"Did you get any information about Vikroon.?.." I also asked him
He just nodded 'NO'...
"But please Mrs.Kohli ... He is alright .." he said
I am not I. More to reply him also...
I sat on the car and drived back home...not even speaking single word ...as soon I reached home​ . I saw Gowri ma working .I went to our room and took bath for nearly 1hour... I missed his scent in Thai room and bathroom...his perfume,bodywash all ... I miss him..the memories of him preparing hot bath tub and our moments. Unshed tears came wetting my cheeks.. I came out and heard knock on my room door... And in came Gowri Maa... She finished​ her work so she advised me to eat and left...
I closed the door and came back upstairs to our room ... Closed all the curtains..., switched off a lights and laid on the bed.. didn't even dried my hair ...before I laid flat on my bed facing the side of him...