My Way- Vikroon

"Another century by our young cricket legend VIKROON KOHLI!!!.."announced the commentator
The great victory of India against Australia 50over series 4-1 which was conducted in Sydney , Australia..
  **
Prize distribution period,
"So after a do or die session team India  had won  against Australia and defeated them in the  land of them and paved their way to get the trophy! " expressed the commentator enthusiastically
"And coming to the man of the match , absolutely it goes to Vikroon Kohli who played a major role in the success of this match we award him with ₹2lakhs prize with this medal and next, coming to the man of series which is also dedicated to Vikroon ,who scored nearly 320 runs in 5matches with 2centuries,and 2fifties in this series"
After the distribution ,the stage was given to Vikroon for his victory speech
"Thank you for all those people who are behind my success ,my  co players ,my guider and God for this opportunity ...I will continue my work and reach more and more in my career....And once again thank you my dear fans for your continuous support !!!JAI HIND!!!"said Vikroon
After this extraordinary speech the players packed their luggages to leave for their hometown .

During flight boarding:
Vikroon's view*,
During flight boarding,
      I breathe out a happy and contented sigh alas I hope I did a great job!! I closed my eyes and thanked my papa " Thank you!! papa, and be there with me like this forever" and my next job is to meet my important two women in life ...One is absolutely my mom (Sarojini) ,the person who is the one responsible for me to be here.i love her so much that she is the only first person for me to live and support..And she is always my first person to take all decisions in life and next my ( Anupama Patel),my girlfriend,my life ,yes we had been dating for past 3years and she is a model .The next place to my mom in my life .I love her with all my heart and waiting for to catch her hand.....But we gave to concentrate on our career first so we are planning to get married after  a year.The whole world knows our relationship as we both are a big celebrities​...
As Anupama is a year elder to me and a model ,my mom refused at first but I am convincing her so I hope my life will be more happy from now on !

Note  our hero returning his hometown Delhi...As equal to the arrival of our heroine  ....Let's watch how they come to know of each other

Please vote and comment guys
    Thank you