Kiss Me Awake || Woofless ff

Chapter 1-

-

I glared out to the beautiful sunshine as I turned my computer on to play Minecraft. I went on the Mineplex server, hoping a YouTuber would be on. I went into block hunt, my favorite game. After about 10 rounds, no one showed up. I told myself none of the Youtuber's will answer, but I couldn't believe myself.

-

I shut my computer off and got myself some Arizona Tea. All of a sudden, my phone buzzed. It was a YouTube comment. Yes, I have a YouTube. I have over 300,000 subscribers, but none of the guys noticed me. I slid the phone to unlock and the comment read, "BajanCanadian: hey! Want to play some hg? Hmu."

HOLY CRAP, I thought.

Mitch wanted to do a video with me? Oh my gosh. I replied to him:"Okay. I'd love to. Is anyone else playing or just you and me?" He didn't reply after two hours.

-

I woke up groggy as crap. I reminded myself of the message from Mitch and smiled. I took a hot shower and got dressed in a sweatshirt and leggings. My phone had 3 messages from Mitch.

"BajanCanadian: my skype is MitchFTW02 (not his real skype lol)"

"BajanCanadian: my number is 521-334-2282 (again, not real #)"

"BajanCanadian: Mat, Rob, you and I are in the video."

I was so excited. I texted Mitch and called his skype. He didn't answer right away, but then he answered.

"Hi!" Mitch cheered.

"Hey!" I replied.

"I'm going to call the others, while I'm doing that, you can join up in the Nexus server."

"Alright," I smiled.

I logged into the Nexus and got my recording ready.

"Hey Rob. We are doing a vid with Mat, um, what's your name?"

"Natalie," I answered.

"Yes, Mat, Natalie you and I. Natalie is also a YouTuber and Nat why don't you say hi to Rob?" Mitch said.

I went back into the Skype call and said hello. He was attractive. He has a light beard and a cute smile.

"Yey, Mat joined."

-

"Hey everyone what's up it Natalie and I am here with the wonderful BajanCanadian, Woofless and TheNoochM! We are playing on the Nexus server." I started.

After the video, everyone left, but Mitch, he wanted to talk to me.

"So, you like the guys?" He asked.

"Yeah, they are really great,"

"OOOOOOOOOH!"

"What."

"You like them!"

"Really...... I don't,"

"Oh stop, I see the way you look at Rob,"

"Yeah right."

"I'll give you Rob's phone number. Have fun." He laughed before ending the call.

Did I like Rob?