Chapter 43

SOTC- Lost it All- Black Veil Brides

-Natalie's POV-

The movie was a bit creepy, but AMAZING. I have to admit, we both got scared at some part of the movie. After we throw our popcorn bag away, we go outside.

"Now's the surprise," he says, nervously.

"Why are you so nervous?" I ask, concerned.

"Imnotnervousimfine," he says quickly. I narrow my eyebrows then continue to walk with him.

"It's amazing being next to the most beautiful girl in the world," Rob chuckles, kissing my cheek.

"Oh stop," I say.

"Well, you're the most stunning girl I've ever laid eyes on," he compliments.

"Alright, what do you want?" I ask.

"What?" He asks, confused.

"You want something.. What do you want.." I say in an "obviously your buttering me up to tell me the worst thing in the world and still expect me to love you" way.

"Nothing.. Yet," he mutters. I roll my eyes.

We walk down the street and turn a corner. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Rob chuckling and sweating. Why was he so nervous?

We continue to walk down the street until I see an area of lights.

"Ohmygod," I gasp, putting my head to his shoulder.

It was where we ended our first date. At the forest, with the lights dangling and the sleeping bags on the floor, with the projector screen, already playing a movie. Looked like Grease. Then, there was something different. Everyone was there. Noah, Lily; my sister, Lachlan, Preston, Matt, Eve, Amanda, Vik, Dallas, Mitch and everyone else.

"This is a nice surprise," I say.

"Your welcome," Rob chuckles, kissing my cheek. I sort of skip-run over to everyone and hug Lily first. Then, I hug everyone else. I haven't talked with Lily for about 2 years. It is amazing to see her.

-Rob's POV-

I run the phrases and words over in my head. Oh god, what if I pass out?

-Natalie's POV-

"Why are you guys even here!?" I exclaim.

"Because," Rob says, I turn around.

Rob pulls me in front of him.

"Of this," he says, getting down on one knee. I cover my face.

"Natalie, you are the most stunning woman I ever laid eyes on. The first day I met you, I knew we were going to be together. Your personality is amazing. Your so kind, generous and most of all brave. You're a beautiful, brave woman. And when you went into that coma, I was almost about to kill myself, because I couldn't imagine a world without you. If you go, I go, Natalie. And, I would absolutely be complete if you were my wife. Will you marry me?"

"Oh my god, Rob. Yes! Ohmygodddd," I cry, tears of joy. I put my left hand out-which is shaking- and he slides the ring on. I kiss him, one long, passionate kiss and then we hug.

The ring had two banners of silver and diamond pieces and had a big, square diamond in the center (photo on side).

I'm getting married.

---

Hey guys! So a sequel it is!! I just need a name D:

If you give me a name and I like it, I'll give you a s/o on the sequel's first chapter! Thanks for so many fucking reads! :3

-Amanda :)