Chapter 9

Chapter 9
-
-
-Rob's POV-
I'm going to have to "kill" her. Even though it's fake, I hate the thought of it.
Natalie yawned.
"Do you want to sleep? Preston and I will keep watch," I asked.
"Okay," Natalie said, laying down. She fell asleep within five minutes.
"She beautiful," I thought.
"You like her don't you?" Preston asked. I didn't reply.
"I'll take that as a yes," Preston said, excitedly. He never liked her "that way" which is something I always knew.
"She's so cute when she sleeps," I said out loud.
"Ha HA!" Preston said, chuckling.
"I have an idea. When Natalie wakes up I'll tell her too. We are going to make her scream as if you are about to kill her. They will wonder where its coming from, then they will find us and we will kill them. The people gotta drop," I said.
"Okay. Good idea," Preston said.

-Natalie's POV-

I was in the Hunger Games arena. Oh no. I was District 3 with Preston. It was like home, except I had to kill everyone.
"Let the Hunger Games begin! And let the odds be ever in your favor," Effie Trinket announced.
All of a sudden, I found myself running to the Cornucopia grabbing a bow, a bunch of arrows and a backpack. This was horrible. All of a sudden, I found myself shooting Peeta from District 12. What will Katniss think?
I felt a sharp spear go through my back and I was bleeding to death.
"No," I cried.
"No!"
I was hyproventalating. Breathing in and out fast. I fell to my back. I saw the arrow go through my stomach and I screamed. This was horrible. All of a sudden, I saw my vision starting to turn white.
"Keep your eyes open and breathe," I said, but my body didn't listen, all of a sudden I heard a cannon go off.....

-Rob's POV-
Natalie screamed.
"Natalie!" I said, shaking her.
"Keep your eyes open and breathe," she said quietly, while her body was hyproventalating.
"Natalie!" I said, shaking, waking her up.
She woke up, breathing heavily then hugged me tight; I hugged her back.
"I thought I was dead," she whispered.
"It's alright. It was just a dream. You aren't dead. You will be fine," I reassured her.
She smiled in relief all of a sudden, I heard a noise.
"Whaaaat was that?" Natalie whispered, her voice shaking.
"Mitch," I replied.
"Oh crap," Natalie whispered.
"Where can they all be?" Dallas asked Mitch.
"I don't know. They are all hiding like wimps. We ought to find Mat. He will be an easy kill,"
Oh right, Mat is by himself.
"How has Preston survived this whole time? Without a teammate?" Dallas asked.
"I don't know. He probably teamed up with Rob and Natalie. If we find him, we find Rob and Natalie."
"Vikk and Amanda are also left, we have to find them as well."
"Yeah. Vikk is really good at these things, where can they be?"
"Probably somewhere obvious,"

-Amanda's POV-
I heard Mitch and Dallas talking about Vikk and I. We have to kill them.
"We need to kill Mitch and Dallas." I said.

---

Hey guys! I found out how to do bold and italics on my iPad. So I hope you are enjoying!
I can't believe we got 21+ reads! For a new story, that's awesome! Thanks!
-Amanda