Chapter 15

Chapter 15
-
-
-Natalie's POV-
I really don't like fighting someone, but if it has to end this way. Go ahead.
"Mitch. I didn't send it," I admitted.
"Haha. Liar," he evilly laughed.
"I didn't,"
"Prove it gorgeous," he smirked.
"Pft. Okay," I said in a "duh" voice. I got my phone and showed him that I didn't send it.
"Why would you do that!?" Mitch said, angrily.
Everyone started laughing like heck.
"To bust yo chops," I answered, still laughing. His face steamed up.
"I will literally punch you right now," his voice hissed.
"COME AT ME!" I said.
"Guys. No," Mat said, breaking us up. We both finally agreed to stop hurting each other and sat down to continue our meal.
Everything was good.
When we were finished, I checked my phone. 5 new messages. All from Amanda.
"NATALIE!"
"Come visit me"
"I have to tell you something"
"Come quick"
"Why aren't you answering?"
"Coming now," I texted.
"I'm going to visit Amanda. She needs to tell me something." With those words said, I grabbed Rob's sweatshirt and my phone and ran out the door.

"Hi Natalie!" She smiled, hugging me.
"Hey beautiful. What's wrong? Are you okay?" I asked, concerned.
"No. I um.. I got r-raped." She cried.
"Holy sh*t. Who? When? Where?"
"I don't know him. He is my mom's fiancé. He raped me last week at my house. M-my mom n-needed to go out s-so she let h-h-him watch me and h-he r-r-raped me," she hiccuped. Amanda put her head in my chest full of tears.
"I'm so sorry," Is all I could say.
"We need to make sure that you aren't infected or pregnant,"
"I went to the doctor and I wasn't pregnant and I h-had no stds. Luckily. B-but it was s-so horrifying," she cried.
"We will help you through this, Amanda. Don't worry," I said. "Vikk is at our house. How about we drive you over to our house and you stay for a few days."
"O-okay." I helped her pack and she came into the car. We drove to the Team Crafted house and we let her stay there.
"Hi guys," I said.
"Amanda, what happened?" Vikk asked, concerned.
"I-I'm not sure she wants to share it," I said.
Vikk nodded and brought her to the couch.
"What happened?" Rob mouthed, pointing to Amanda.
"She got raped," I whispered. His eyes widened.
"Natalie? Can I talk to you for a minute?" Mitch asked.
"Uhm, sure," I said throwing on a fake smile. He brought me into the other room.
"Look, I'm sorry for going hostile on you. I just got mad,"
"It's okay."
"What happened to Amanda?" He asked.
"Uhm, I rather not say. Let's just say something horrifying."
"Oh," he said.
"You know Rob will NOT shut up about you. When he wakes up in the morning, he would say how wonderful you are. I think someone likes you," he said, raising his eyebrow up and down.
"I wish."
"You like him?"
"Pft. You don't understand," I smiled.
"It's skinny love Natalie,"
"Skinny love?"
"Skinny love is when two people love each other and they don't admit to it but show it," Mitch explained.
"Mitch, I think you're right," I said.
"Nice sweatshirt. Looks a lot like Rob's." Mitch said, being sarcastic.
"Thanks, Rob gave it to me. I was cold and he gave it to me to wear,"
"Darling, you are in love,"
"I know. He's so wonderful," I said, putting my head on my knees.
"Everyone knows. He likes you," Mitch admitted.
"It crossed my mind. But I doubt it," I said, rejecting his idea.
"C'mon baby. You know it's true. The way he looks at you. The way he acts around you. The way he tries to impress you. He loves you."
"You really think so?" I asked.
"Yes Natalie. I believe so."
I started screaming on the inside.
"Oh," is all I replied before going to my room. I pulled out my diary.

Journal Entry 3-23

Mitch told me that Rob likes me! OMG! We went out to the park together and we talked. All I wanted to do was kiss him. He is gorgeous. What if he asks me out? What if Mitch is lying? Playing a prank on me? Nah, probably not. You can't lie about love.

Mood- Happy :D

I finished writing and put it under my bed.

-Rob's POV-
I love Natalie. She is so gorgeous, wonderful and nice. I want to ask her out, but it would ruin our friendship...
I went back to my room and I saw Natalie leave her room and go downstairs. I'm going to go read her diary. Heheheh. It's not nice, but I want to see what she wrote about me.
I snuck into her room and I looked under her bed. I grabbed the diary and skimmed the page. Holy crap. She likes me? No way. I mean, it crossed my mind, but I didn't think she actually did. I was so shocked. I closed it and put it back under her bed and went downstairs.

---
Hey guys! HOLY CRAP ALMOST 200 READS!! TYSM!!! Love you!
-Amanda :)