Chapter 41

SOTC- Carry On-FUN

-Natalie's POV-

After that incident, we get called for our table.
"Rob, party of two. Rob, party of two."
The lady escorts us to our table and we sit down. Rob comes up to me and pulls my chair out.
"Thank you," I say, sitting down. He walks around to his chair, then sits down.
I pick up a menu and look through it. Everything sounds and looks amazing.
"What do you think you are ordering?" I ask. He shrugs.
"I bet that dress will look amazing on you," Rob compliments.
"Thanks," I chuckle.
"Hello, my name is Anne and I will be your waitress for today, what would you like to drink?" She asks.
"I would like a water please."
"I would like a diet Pepsi please."
"Okay, everything will be right out," Anne says, walking away.
"So, where are we going after this?" I ask, pushing a piece of hair out of my face.
"A place," Rob smirks.
"No, I didn't guess. Thanks for pointing out the obvious," I say, rolling my eyes. He laughs.
"It's a surprise," he smiles. The drinks come out and we order.
-
"Tell me where you're taking me!" I whine, fidgeting with the blindfold over my eyes.
"We're almost there!" Rob says, feeling the car shift right. The car slows to a stop. Rob gets out of the car and opens the door for me. I get out and thank him. He puts his hands on my shoulders and walks me to the area of wherever we are going. I hear soft, relaxing music getting louder as we walk north. He pauses in his steps.
"Okay, we're here," he says, slowly taking the blindfold off.
"Faster!" I exclaim. He goes slower (this is so dirty sounding oh my gosh). It finally uncovers my eyes and I almost scream. It was a little camp area. There are two sleeping bags on the floor with pillows, a projector screen, and some christmas icicle lights dangling from tree to tree.
"It's beautiful," I gasp. Rob smirks and picks up a bottle of wine.
"Would you like to sit?" He asks seductively, sitting down on his sleeping bag.

---
I'm so damn sorry, I have been so bored of writing lately, I'm just putting this up for the hell of it. Some ditty shit is coming.. ;)
-
Okay, how to fuck do we have 11k reads...?
-Amanda :)