Chapter 20

Chapter 20
-
-
-Rob's POV-
I could not believe she was so brave for killing her. Yes, she might have killed someone, but she saved our lives.
We decided later on to have a party. We invited all of our YouTuber friends. Two hours later, we threw a party. Everyone dressed up. I was wearing a light blue plaid button down shirt and khaki pants. Natalie was wearing a gorgeous baby pink dress that cut a bit over her knees and she was wearing converse. She wasn't one for high heels, I guess.
For some reason, their friends invited some people we don't even know.
"Hey cutie," a girl said, coming over to me.
"Uhm, hi."
"What's your name?" She asked, putting her arm on the table next to me.
"R-Rob," I stuttered.
"What a cute name! I'm Catherine. But you can call me Cat," she smirked. Is she freaking flirting with me? It felt like the whole room was watching us, but they weren't. I couldn't hear the music.
"So, um, do you *uses hand to slowly push me back in the chair* want to make out?" She smirked.
I looked to my right and saw Natalie looking at us. I gave her the 'help me' face and she smirked.
-Natalie's POV-
I saw a girl, claiming her name is Cat. She was flirting with Rob. Acting very sexy around him. Very dirty. Then Cat said something and I saw Rob look my way. 'Help Me' his face read. I smirked and walked over.
"What on Earth do you think your doing?" I snarled.
"Oh, you know," she slurred.
"Um, apparently I don't 'know'. Get the heck away from him!" I yelled over the music.
"Why?" She smirked, leaning on the table.
"Be... Bec... Because he's my boyfriend! Just leave him alone! Get away you.. SLUT!" I yelled.
"Whatever," she sassed and walked away into the bathroom.
"Gee thanks," Rob smiled.
"Any time," I replied. It was so embarrassing to call Rob my boyfriend. Gee, wouldn't that be great. Suddenly, a slow song came on. My face flushed red. Rob said he was going to the bathroom and I went to sit down on a chair. No one was going to dance with me. I wish Rob was going to, but he probably went to the restroom as an excuse. I sat down and watched everyone dance. It was wonderful, watching true love right before my eyes. Mitch was dancing with Dallas. Ian with Maddie. It was upsetting. I never kissed a guy, never dated a man. Why does this happen to me?
"Hey Nat," Rob said, sitting down next to me.
"Hey Robert," I said, faking a smile. He chuckled slightly.
"How the party?" I asked.
"Fun," he answered blankly.
"Yeah. Me too," I smiled.
"Wanna dance?" He asked, putting his hand out. I smiled largely.
"Sure," I laughed. We started dancing. This is what I needed. We stepped left, right, left, right.
"This is nice and relaxing," I said.
"Yep," he said, his fingers entwining with mine. I felt my face flush red, but I don't think it did. His right hand was on my waist and my left hand on his shoulder. I never really danced before, I mean, with a man. He twirled me around. I was truly smiling the whole time, full of happiness. This was great. I felt real. I felt alive.
"Show me," he said.
"Show you.. What?" I asked.
"Your scars," he replied. I gasped. "Why?"
"Because I want to see how many times I wasn't there for you," he said. I slightly smiled. I lifted my arms and showed him. He didn't really say anything about them. He just murmured "Okay" and we continued to dance.
When the song ended, I told Robert (teehee) that I was going to change. That I was not comfortable in the dress. I put on my true outfit. A black creeper hoodie, skinny jeans, and my combat boots. I put my hair in a messy bun and took my contacts out and put my glasses on.
This is the true me.
I walked out of the bathroom and Robert looked my way. I smiled and we walked to the dance floor, as Monsters by Rihanna and Eminem came on. I was on a roll. Dancing like crazy. Luckily I put on a more comfortable outfit. I would be dead in that other outfit. Why did Robert want to see my scars? Why does he care?
Oh whale .__.
At the end of the party, they all went home. I went upstairs and put my pajamas on. I looked at my arms.
"What have I done to myself?" I gasped. I put the same creeper hoodie over the tank top I usually wear to bed and went downstairs on my phone.
"Rob? How come you wanted to see my arms?" I asked.
"I explained it already," he said, sounding annoyed.
"What's wrong with you," I shook my head.
"I just didn't enjoy it that's all," he said.
"How come?" I asked.
"That girl was all up in my face that whole party."
"Who Cat?"
"Yeah. She kept trying to kiss me and hug me and... Ya know. Flirting with me. Talking dirty to me. She was freaking annoying!" He complained, coming out of the kitchen on the couch next to me.
"I had someone annoying like that when I went to a party once.." I chuckled. "There was this annoying kid at my school and his name was Derek. He was the biggest douchebag you would ever meet. He would try to have sex with me and kiss me and EW. When I was a junior in high school, they had a big party for our grade and he almost raped me. Luckily, I threw a punch at him and cussed him out," I said.
"What the hell," Rob whispered.
"Sooo, yeah," I muttered.
"One day I beat the hell out of him. He never bothered me again," I said. Then 5 seconds later, we bursted out laughing.
"I'm not tired," he blankly said.
"Well you better be because I am," I said, getting up.

---
Hey everyone! Your welcome for a long chapter. :3
-Amanda :)