Chapter 22

Chapter 22
-
-
-Rob's POV-
"Because this is my daughter," the man exclaimed.
What the actual hell.
"Why the hell do you want to hurt her!" I yelled.
"She ruined my life! You little shxt!" He cursed, kicking her. She loudly groaned.
"What the hell dad!" She exclaimed. I ran over to her dad and kicked his shins as hard as I can.
"What the fxck," he muttered, back-kicking me, but missing. I put my guard up. I punched his stomach a bit. Him, finding himself leaning over. He got up and grabbed his knife. Oh gosh no.
"You know," he said, twirling the knife. "You hurting me is only going to make me hurt her worse."
He took the knife and put it to her neck. Her eyes were bolting. They were huge and full of fear. I couldn't do anything. What can I do? He lightly dragged the knife across her neck, making her bleed.
"Don't you kill her!" I yell.
"Oh no, I wouldn't do that. I just want her to be tortured," he snarls, the word "torture" floating around in my head. He snatched Natalie's hand and pressed his large fingers into her shoulder. She flinched.
"Let me go," she muttered. Natalie's dad held her hand and took the knife. With the knife, he put it under her index fingernail. He slowly pulled the knife up, making Natalie scream.
C'mon Natalie, I thought. You are strong.
"Does THIS hurt?" He said, loosening her fingernail.
"N-no," she stuttered, horrified.
"Ooooooh," he slurred, ripping her fingernail off. She squeezed her eyes shut, tightening her fists. Holding in the pain. Her finger began to bleed.
"Let her go!" I scream, kicking his gut. He fell to the ground. I kick him and kick him and kick him.
"NO ONE DESERVES THAT KIND OF PUNISHMENT!" I scream at him. I grab the gun.
"Don't make me," I cry.
"Rob," Natalie whispers. I look to her. Her eyes were watery.
"P-please don't," she quivers. I look back down at him. I put the gun down. I untied Natalie and she hugged me.
"T-thank y-you," she hiccups, my shoulder getting wet from her tears. I have never saw her cry before. I don't say anything, I just rub her back gently. We get in the car and Natalie has now stopped crying.
"Where a-are we going?" She asks.
"Away from here. He's going to find us one way or another," I sniffle. She nods and we drive home first. She run up into our rooms and pack things. Natalie and I change out of our pajamas.
"Where are you going?" Mitch asks.
"Away," I say.
"What? Why?"
"Natalie's father is after her," I say, zipping up my suitcase. "We will be back." Everyone says bye and we leave.
"So, where exactly are we going?" Natalie asks, tying her braid.
"I don't know. I guess we can just drive around," I say. She agrees. We drive to a hotel in Quebec. We pay for 7 days and the cashier gives us the key.
"110B," she says. We nod and go up to the room. The room was nice and clean. It had cream color walls, two beds, a tv, and a round table with chairs.
-Natalie's POV-
My index finger is killing me. It was bleeding and is probably infected. I unpacked and I went into the bathroom. I washed my hands and put a bandage on my finger. Two fingers sliced. Wonderful. I walk out of the bathroom and Rob is lying down on the couch watching the news.
"Hi," I say quietly.
"Hey," he says. There wasn't much to say.
"Um, thanks for saving me back there," I say.
"Your welcome," he smiles. I sit down next to him. I cross my legs. I put my head in between my legs and sigh.
"I didn't want you to kill him.. Because, even though he hurt me, he is still my dad," I sort of say to myself.
"I understand. I couldn't kill him anyway," he replies. We sat quiet, the only noise was the television. I got up and got my laptop. I opened it and went into Minecraft and joined the TitanMC server. I wanted to start a jailbreak series. I set some of my stuff up and started.
"Do you mind? I-I mean, is it going to annoy you?" I ask. He shook his head no. I smiled and started.
"Hey everyone! It's NatGaming and for today's video, I am starting a prison series! So if you want to see more, hug that like button! Maybe we can get 7,000 likes? Anyways, I hope you enjoy the video." I started the video. I talked about doing a Q&A video, which I wanted to do. I talked some more while mining, and I ended.
I shut my laptop off and noticed it was about nighttime. I went to the bathroom, took a hot shower and I changed into my pajamas. When I came out, I had noticed that Rob had changed as well.
For some reason, I had the urge to cut. I don't even know why. I braided my hair and put it to the side. I turned my phone and checked Twitter.
"What's wrong?" Rob asks me.
"Nothing..? Why do you ask?"
"Well, you seem awfully quiet," he says, twirling his fingers.
"I'm just thinking... About before," I reply. Which is a lie (rhyming Amanda to da rescue). I am not okay.
"You're lying," he says blankly.
"W-what? N-no I'm not," I stumble. He gives me the 'are you serious' face.
"Does someone need cheering up?" He asks in a baby voice, coming over to me.
"N-no!" I laugh, while he tickles me.
"S-stop! I'm v-very ticklish!" I laugh. My laugh sounds like a dying horse. Well, at least to me.
"Never!" He smiled, tickling me. His hands rub past my hips. I stop for a second.
"What?" He asks.
"Oh nothing," I blurt out. He playfully rolls his eyes and continues to tickle me. I laugh so hard, I fall to the ground.
"P-please! Stop!" I hiccup through my laughs. He finally stops. He looks down at me. I stare through him.
"Something's not right," I say to him.
"E-everything is fine," he claims.
"No it's not. Tell me," I say quietly. We both sit down on his bed.
"Umm," he mutters. I look at him, obliviously. I have two ideas of what he might say.
"I have been wanting to ask this girl out..." He says, trailing off. My heart sinks.
"Uhm, really?" I say, throwing on a fake smile.
"Yeah," he replies, scratching the back of his head. I really thought it was me. Mitch said he liked me and I believed him.
"Oh," is all I can manage to say. "Cool, I guess."
"APRIL FOOLZ SUCKAAAAAA!" he laughs. I instantly smile in joy.
"Oh me gawd," I say in some sort of accent. We laugh.
"You hungry?" He asks.
"Starving," I reply, rubbing my stomach.
"I'll go get some Chick-Fil-A since it's nearby," he says, grabbing the keys.
"Okay! See ya!" I say. He leaves and I shut the door. I turn my laptop on and open skype. I call Preston.
"Hey dood!" I greet.
"Hey Natty! Mitch told us what happened. Are you alright?" He asks.
"I'm fine now," I reply.
"Where's your boyfriend?" He joked.
"Oh stahp. He's getting dinner," I reply.
"Ooooh," he says. I roll my eyes.
"I know you have a crush on Rob, everyone knows it," he laughs.
"So? We aren't dating," I trail off, crossing my arms.
"But I bet you will soon. Just wait," he smirks. "He always talks about you Natalie, sometimes it gets annoying."
"Who doesn't want to hear about me!?" I playfully yell.
"Me," he says in a serious tone. I give him a stare, then he laughs.
"Guess what? I think Mat has the hots for Eve," I say.
"I think so too. He's always looking at her and flirting with her."
"How's Amanda and Vikk doing? I haven't seen them in a week," I say.
"They are dating now," he answers. I nod.
"Good for them," I say. We continue to talk about the others.
"Okay bye dood!"
"Bye Natalie! I'll call you tomorrow!"
"K bye!" I say, ending the call. I check my YouTube. I just hit 700,000 subs.
"WOOOOOOO!" I cheer. I started to crump (if you saw Despicable Me 2 you will know what I mean).
"Oh yeah!" I cheer, crumping.
"Hey Nat! Umm," Rob questions. I look at him and stop moving and stand up straight.
"Oh hi! I uh, didn't see you there!" I quietly laugh, running my hand through my hair. He raises his eyebrow and places the food on the table.
"So why were you dancing before when I walked in?" He asked, taking a sip of soda.
"Excuse me, I was crumping, and second, I hit 700k," I said.
"Congrats girl!" He said in a white girl voice.
"Thanks!" I cheered.
We finished eating and I brushed my teeth. While in the bathroom, I took out my blade.
Why do I have the urge?
I'm not currently done with my life, so, why? I held the blade in my hand.
Maybe one or two cuts.
He won't notice.
C'mon Natalie, you have been clean for 2 months. You can do it. I grabbed the blade and put it on my wrist.
Is it worth the risk?
I scrape the blade against my skin. Blood oozes out into the sink. It feels good. The painful sensation is back. I cut another slit. And another. And another.
"Yes," I whisper to myself. The blood dries up and I wash it off. I put my ender hoodie on over my black, cleavage-showing tank top and leave.
"Hey, I finished, so you can go in now," I smile weakly. He gets off the bed and goes in and shuts the door.
"Oh my gosh," I hear him say. Oh no what?
"Natalie?"
"Yeah?"
"Did you cut again?" He blankly says.

---
Hey guys! Thanks for 730+ reads! I love you all! I love da long chappies :3
-Amanda :)