Chapter 25

Chapter 25
-
-
-Rob's POV-
PAX is amazing. I am staying with Mitch and Adam.
"So, what do you guys want to do?" Mitch asks, grabbing a soda from our mini-fridge.
"I wanna party," I say in my childish voice.
"YEEEEEEAH!" Adam says, dancing like a lunatic. It was finally morning, so we had to get up early. I throw on a grey with black polka dots-button down shirt and some blue jeans. I brush my hair and is ready within 5 minutes. I look pretty good. I put some cologne on. Mitch has on a black suit and Adam has on a blue shirt with a pair of black jeans. Since I was up first, I had already eaten. I leave the room and run down the hall to visit Nooch and Preston and Lachlan.
"Hey Robert!" Lachlan greets with his Gunnars on.
"Hey Lachlan. Have you seen Mat?" I ask.
"Yup, he's in the bathroom," he says, and welcomes me in. I sit down on an unmade bed. Mat comes out.
"Hey dude!" Mat says, bro-hugging me.
"Hi!" I laugh.
"Can I talk to you alone?" I ask in a whisper.
"Uh sure," he smiles, and we go out into the hallway.
"Do you um, like Eve? It's preeeeeety obvious," I say. His face turns red.
"Don't tell her okay?!?" He whispers.
"So you do?" I ask.
"Yeah. So what?" Mat says, crossing his arms.
"Dude! You should totally ask her out!" I suggest.
"Ya okay," he chuckles.
"What?" I asked. "What do you mean by that?"
"Well, you are asking me to ask someone out, yet, you have someone to ask out yourself," he says, my face turns red.
"So?" I shrug it off.
"Dude! Everyone knows you like her! She likes you, you like her so go for it!" Mat says, pressing the button to go downstairs. We bicker about this awkward topic until we get downstairs and meet Natalie and Eve. They are both talking to each other, laughing.
-Natalie's POV-
"Do you like Mat?" I ask Eve.
"Yeah, he's like, so hawt," she says in a "white girl" voice.
"You like Robert?" She asks.
"....yeah..." I say.
"You are so lucky! I have a feeling he likes you as well," Eve says.
"Yeah, same for you," I say.
"What...?" Eve asks.
"Mat obviously likes you."
"He does?"
"Wow, Eve your so naïve!" I laugh. She laughs as well.
"Hey girls!" Robert says, sitting down next to me.
"Hi!" Eve and I both say. I feel my knees get weak. What is this?
"Whatcha doin.." Mat asks.
"Eatin," I say.
"Where'd you get it?"
"Oh, actually.. We got it from over there at the café. You can go get yourselves some if you'd like," I nod and continue to eat my salad.
"Natalie you ruined the joke!" Eve laughed.
"What joke?" I act stupid. She rolls her eyes then laughs and takes a sip of her water.
"Want me to get you a soda?" Robert asks.
"Actually no thanks. I don't drink soda," I say.
"*gasp*"
"*gasp*"
"What?" I say.
"You don't like SODA?!?" Mat and Rob say together. Eve and I laugh.
"Robert!" Vikk yells.
"Stop flirting with her!" He laughs, coming over with his right arm around Amanda. I laugh in embarrassment and cover my face with my sleeves.
"Hey Vikk!" Mat says, hugging him and Amanda.
I get up, on my weak and wobbly knees, and manage to hug Amanda and sort-of hug Vikk. I haven't seen him and Amanda since the Hunger Games.
Why are my knees so weak? Maybe it's because of Robert? I doubt it, but what if it was? Maybe my monthly is coming? Is it Rob and my love? Are his knees weak and his heart pounding as well?
I manage to sit down.
"Natalie?" Vikk asks. "Are you alright?"
"Yup, I'm *sigh* perfectly fine," I smile, but fake.
Then, I feel my body collapse and fall to the ground.
"Natalie?" Robert asks, shaking me.
"Wake up Nat!" Mat says, shaking me as well. Then I feel my eyes close and my mind fills with darkness.

---
Hey guys! Thank you so much for 1.5k reads! Thanks for all of the support!
-Amanda :)