Chapter 4

Chapter 4
-
-
-Natalie's POV-
Surprisingly, Rob hugged me. I hugged back. Suddenly, horrible memories of middle school and high school popped in my head. I started crying a little bit. We un-hugged and I wiped my tears away.
"What's wrong?" Rob asked, smiling slightly.
"Nothing. Just thinking of the bad times...." I replied.
"Oh"
We talked about some dumb things and some serious things.
"What are your parents like?" He asked.
"They.... Well.. My mom died when I was 13, but my dad. He, abuses me.."
His eyes widened.
"Why would he do that?"
"Alcohol, drugs,"
"Every night he would come home from work and hit me and kick me and punch me. Sometimes, I would hide, but he hit me worse. I asked him one time why he did it, and he said. H-he said he hated me," I said, wiping my eyes.

-Rob's POV-
I literally wanted to kill her dad right now. Why would he do such a thing to such an amazing girl?
I didn't reply, but she understood what I was going to say, if I said something.
"Luckily, I finally called the cops and he was put in prison," Natalie said.
I was relieved.
"Well, I guess I better get going. Uh Mitch is probably waiting..." I said, getting up.
"Um ok! Uh bye!" Natalie smiled hugging me. I hugged her back.
I grabbed my coat and left.
-
"I'm back!" I said, closing the door.
"Hey Rob!" I heard Mitch say from down the hall. I put my jacket in the coat room and say down on the couch, thinking about Natalie.
"How was your date? With Natalie?" Mitch asked, sitting down next to me.
"Pft, we aren't dating. We are just friends," I said.
"Haha. You are such a liar Rob."
"I'm serious. I don't like her at all."
"Guess what... in about a year from now, you and Natalie will be sitting where we are kissing calling each other boyfriend and girlfriend. Just wait," Mitch said, smiling.
Yeah right....
-
-Natalie's POV-
-
The next day, Rob introduced me to Preston, one of my favorite MC YouTubers.
"Hi Preston!" I waved to him over skype.
"Hi Natalie!"
"Hey what's going on guys! It's Preston here and today, I have an awesome new Parkour Map with Woofless and NatGaming, so if you do enjoy, slap that like button down below? Maybe we can get 5,000 likes on this episode? Anyways, I hope you enjoy the video." Preston introed the video.
We did a hardcore parkour map, which was SO difficult. I am really good at parkour, but this was difficult.

-Rob's POV-
After the video, Natalie left the call and Preston and I talked.
"So. Natalie huh?" Preston asked.
"What about her?"
"You like her!"
"What? No I don't!"
"Yes you do! I see the way you talk and look at her! Admit it!"
"I DO NOT AND I NEVER WILL." I yelled, ending the call.

---
Hey guys! I hope you didn't get confused with the dialogue towards the end. Saying "he said" "she said" is lame when you say it all the time -_- hope you enjoyed!
-Amanda :)