Chapter 26

-Robert's POV-

"Come on Natalie! Wake up!" Vikk says. I pick her up from the ground and bring her into my hotel room. I place her on the bed. Her hands are places on her stomach and her hair is strayed out behind her head.

"Do we need to take her to the hospital?" Mat asks.

"I don't know," I say. "Oh god."

"What?" Amanda asks.

"She's not breathing!" I yell. I carry Natalie out into Mat's car and we drive to the nearest hospital.

"Come on!" I grunt, pushing down on her stomach. I blow some of my air into her mouth. This isn't a kiss, just saving her life.

"Come on!" I yell, giving her air. Her beautiful face is lifeless. Her hair is perfectly braided to the side, with her glasses on her nose and her eyes closed. We get her to the hospital. Mat signs the emergency papers and we wait in the lobby. They call us in instantly.

"She's not breathing. Her heart is beating though," I say as they place her on the hospital bed. They hook up a wire to her wrist, where her cuts lie, and it gives her a food supply. They put the nubs into her nose and give her oxygen. They set Natalie up to a machine, where you can see her heartbeat and air. Her heart is beating normally, but her oxygen supply is very low. I finally see her chest rising and lowering. I gasp in relief.

"I'll give you guys some time," the nurse says, leaving and locking the door.

"Hey Natalie," I say quietly. "Hopefully you can hear me. I'm in love with you, Natalie. I love the way you smile. I love the way you make others happy. I love your laugh. And, I know that you are such a strong girl, you will come out alive. I promise. And I am in love with you. It's just those three words that can carry us everywhere. It is so awkward between us, the first time we met, and I can't tell you how grateful I am to have you in my life. I will always be by your side, no matter what. You make me so happy. And I couldn't thank you enough. I love you."

I connect my lips with hers. There are many small sparks of love in between my kiss. Then, I feel her kiss back. Her right hand lifts to my face and we kiss. There is even more sparks now. I take my right hand and put it on her thigh, not perverty though, you freak :p

We continue to kiss, and I sense Mat, Eve, Vikk and Amanda watching us. We both break away. Natalie smiles in joy.

I hear Mat whistle loudly and Vikk and the others clap.  Natalie cutely laughs and kisses me again.  We don't even have to speak.  We both smile in joy.

"I love you Natalie."

"I love you too, Robert," she smiles.

---

for you Toni ;)

thanks for 1.7k reads!

-Amanda