Chapter 35

SOTC- Girl on Fire (Alicia Keys)

-Natalie's POV-

Why would Rob think of something to do so stupid? I mean, do that of all things... I'll need to give him a piece of my mind.. huehuehue

I wake up in Rob's bedroom. I wish I had forgotten about that dare after my seizure. I get up slowly and I go into the bathroom and take a shower, to wake myself up. I hear Rob yelling to Preston over what happened last night. I sigh loudly. Happily, its morning. After my shower, I wring out my hair and I leave it down. I put on some cozy, comfortable, long plaid pants and a black Pierce The Veil t-shirt. I put my slippers on and my glasses. I walk slowly into the dining room.
"Hey Nat," Preston greets, smiling widely.
"Hai dood," I reply, sitting down, next to Rob.
"How ya feeling?" Rob asks. I ignore him and turn my phone on.
"Silent treatment eh?" Rob chuckles.
"Hey! Look who's up!" Vikk says, hugging me.
"Good morning!" I say, hugging back.
"Yay it's raining," I sleepily cheer.
"Woohoo," Preston says, rubbing his eyes.
"Is everyone tired? Because I am," Rob asks.
"Yep," Preston adds.
"Obv. I got no sleep," Vikk yawns. I just nod.
"Mk, I made waffles for everyone!" Vikk cheers, putting the waffles on the table.
"Where is everyone?" I ask.
"They left, the only ones here are you, me, Preston, Noah, Rob and Amanda," Vikk replies. I nod and eat my waffles. After breakfast, we decided to do a mini-battledome.
"Hey what's going on guys! It's Preston here and I am with Natalie, Vikk, Noah, Rob and Amanda and we are playing mini-battle dome!" Preston intros.
"Okay so we are going to choose teams," Rob says.
"Okay. I want Vikk," Preston says. Vikk's character walks to Preston.
"I choose Natalie," Rob says.
"And I choose Amanda," Preston replies. We all join separate calls.
"Mk everyone! Let's start!" I cheer.
I gather wood for apples, while Rob gets iron and Noah helps Rob.
"We are ganna win!" Rob exclaims. I blankly ignore Rob and get full iron for myself.
"Twenty-six iron baby!" I cheer.
"Nice!"
"Vikkstar123 hit the ground to hard"
"GG!" I type in the chat.
-
"Natalie," Rob pleads, grabbing my arm.
"What on earth do you want?" I grit my teeth.
"Look, I'm so sorry. I was 16! I didn't know better! I didn't even know the girl! It was a horrible mistake!"
"Yeah, a pretty bad mistake," I mutter, crossing my arms.
"Look, Natalie, I love you. I wanted to be your boyfriend, but I don't think that will ever happen how that-" I smack him across the face. He looks shocked. My hair is in front of my right eye.
"How dare you! You think it's easy, to have someone you love, just throw themselves away!? It's not easy! I feel broken! I'm not okay, alright! I don't believe you mean it, and that you don't even care. I mean, why would you care? You had sex before, you know if you were smarter then your stupid sixteen year old self have sex with some girl you don't even care about? Common f***ing sense, Rob. You aren't forgiven and may never be," I say, walking out of the door.
"Natalie, please," Rob pleads, walking up to me.
"Don't you ever ever tell me you didn't know better. You had a choice! You had a f***ing choice! Who knows where else your dick has been?" I yell, walking away.