Chapter 3

Chapter 3

-

-

-Rob's POV-

"Rob, why don't you let her borrow a shirt of yours?" Mitch asked.

"Sure," I said, motioning for Natalie to follow me.

I gave her my Dragon t-shirt.

She changed and she sat down on the couch with me and Mitch. Natalie was gorgeous. Her hair was up in a pony tail and her eyes glittered from the tv screen. We were watching Frozen. Since Mitch has Apple TV he put it on on his iPad and we watched it on the tv screen.

When Elsa was singing "Let It Go", Natalie was singing quietly to herself. She sang so wonderfully. Mitch looked at me. He motioned "you love her" I shook my head, but I lied. I really do admire her and she doesn't admire me. How great is that. She continued to sing, but she saw us looking at here she stopped.

-Natalie's POV-

When the movie was over, surprisingly none of us were tired. So we played Minecraft for about 5 hours, until it was 6 in the morning.

I was so exhausted so I went to sleep for about 2 hours. I felt fine afterwards.

"Nat? Wanna start a Minecraft Series?" Rob asked.

"Sure!" I smiled.

I got my laptop and we started.

"Hey guys! It's Woofless here and I am joined by Natalie or NatGaming! And we are starting a new Minecraft Hunger Games series. We are going to post once a day everyday of Hunger Games! So let's get started!

Rob and I spawned next to each other.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAY!" I said turning to the left.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!" He replied.

When we were allowed to move, I ran to the Corn and got 2 chests. I got a stone axe, 2 Bottles O' Enchanting and a chain chestplate and the second chest I got 4 porkchop and gold boots. We ran to the vines near by and jumped across the trees.

-

It was deathmatch and it was three people- Rob, someone named WillyWonka7 and I. We decided to do a no-armor fist fight. With my sneakyness, I took out my iron enchanted sword and killed them both.

"Wow gg!" Rob said.

I couldn't stop laughing.

"Ok thank you all for watching I hope you enjoyed. If you did, hug that like button! Maybe we can get 5,000 likes on this episode of a daily series? Thank you all for watching and goodbye." I said, ending the video.

"How did you win?"

".....umm"

"Tell me,"

"I used my enchanted iron sword......"

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!" He said with a mad tone, but he laughed.

"Yes!" I said, laughing.

He just laughed it off.

"You hungry?" He said.

"Yeah, a bit," I replied.

"Wanna go out for breakfast?" He asked.

Was this a date?

"U-um, sure," I threw on a smile.

-

He drove us to IHOP and I ordered a stack of pancakes with eggs and bacon. He ordered the same.

"It's our first time, y-you know, being alone," Rob said.

"Yeah. Why not enjoy it?" I winked, then laughed and so did he.

"Do you want to do a vid with Preston later? He'd love to meet you,"

"Sure!"

"I watch his vids all the time.." I muttered.

"Okay here are your pancakes. Hope you enjoy," the waitress said.

The food was really good.

"Hey guys!" We heard a voice from down the area.

It was Jerome.

"Hi Jerome!" Rob said. I just stayed quiet. Jerome sat down next to Rob.

"Jerome, this is my new friend. Her name is Natalie. Natalie Jerome. Jerome Natalie."

"Hi,"

"Hey Nats!"

-

After breakfast, we went back to my house and then, Rob hugged me.

---

I don't want them to date for a while, just awkwardness, so I just did a hug. :)

-Amanda