insert title here part 2

OK, let's get this done so I can rewrite 'never close our eyes'))

The moment the goddess of death stepped foot on the cold ground, she looked around, she wiped her tears away trying to calm herself. "They dont need another tantrum dumb ass" she snarld to herself. Maybe Geno was right, maybe her emotions are just playing with her heart. The thought made the goddess chuckle at how stupidly cheesy it sounded, then again there was truth.

Death was about to get back to hunting for Life's soul, until a loud voice called out "THERE YOU ARE SISTER!" for some odd reason, the sound of her own sisters voice made Death cringe. "What do you want" she snapped, not meaning to come off as rude as she did. Papyrus just blinked in shock, she approached closer, placing her hand on the others shoulder. "IT IS MY JOB AS YOUR SISTER TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE INDEED OK! I WAS GOING TO ASK YOU ABOUT THE MEETINGS YOUVE MISSED BUT NOW IM NOT TO SURE" Death rolled her eyes.

She pushed her sisters hand away, "your babying me again, let me remind you who's eldest" she snapped once more, Papyrus flinched at her sisters change, but she knew Death was in a world of guilt and blame, everyone had their finger pointed at her directly. "My apologies if I seemed like I was babying you" and with that change of tone, papyrus turned away "if you do decide you need to talk, you know where to find me" she spoke before leaving the eldest in the room.

Death waited til she was alone before smaking herself, "you couldn't just let her in could you" she snarled once more at herself. She thought about going back to the save screen but Geno was probably mad at her.... Like everyone else, and once again the sadden goddess had managed to make herself truly alone.

Meanwhile, Geno paced back and forward, the words replaying in her head. She just HAD to go ruin her chances. Though what if she was right, but then again, why would Death then just get defensive like that. The only sentence that managed to repeat itself was 'of course, how can a goddess who has been numb her, well, entire existence feel love'. Geno sighed as she sat down, looking down at her hands, the soft breeze, the sent of coffee, and- coffee. Geno perked up, she looked at the hooded figure, "I'm sorry" they both said in unison. Their gaze meet, "I shouldn't have done that, I guess you were right ab-" "no I wasn't, I had no right telling where your emotions fall." Geno cut in, it went scilent they slowly moved closer, their hands intertwined, both girls rested their heads upon each other. The science was filled with laughing mixed with sobs. "I love you" Geno and Death's eyes meet, Geno smiled "I believe you".

lol I still need ideas, so got any? Sad, Happy, maybe both, go ahead, I won't do lemons though, not yet I'm saving that for sometime special))