I'm here.

Vent)(

    He felt like he was losing his fucking mind. He wanted to leave this place as fast as he could, but no matter what little escape he managed to get, he was always drawn back to this awful place. Stuck in a home that no longer felt like home. Not after what had transpired. But Goth's life was like that.

    Just an endless cycle of relying on his friends or people he considered family to drag him out of the hellhole he lived in. Death was never home, he was always busy and his other Dad, Geno, oh Goth admired him sometimes. His father put so much effort into making Goth feel like a kid. But both of them knew that was a slim probability. Goth was an adult before he was an actual adult.

   Years of being alone in one timeline and leading to him feeling lost and lonely in the other really fucked him over. Despite Geno's efforts to make him feel better, Goth always found things that just made it worse. But in thing Goth hated about his father, Geno had plenty of places to go, but Goth didn't. He was stuck here.

     No one to kiss him goodnight, tell him how proud he was, give him the need encouragement he truly needed. And even when with friends, or considered family, he felt as though he was annoying, mean and just down right awful. He felt as though his friends never really loved him. Well except Palette. But Goth always felt as though he wasn't doing enough. He wasn't a good enough partner.

  Of course they we're both really bussy. But sometimes Goth wished for a time where he can just hold Palette in his arms. Treat him the way he saw the couples on TV. With Death gone a whole lot and Geno working a lot, he never had a role model. But Goth continued to pretend to be ok for their sake.

"I feel trapped. I wanna go back home. I wanna go back with my old friends, we were never happy here, why am I stuck here?" and repeat.

     But who knows.

           Maybe someone might hear him. And know that he is indeed there.