drabbles baby

writers block? NO PROBLEM //

"Wow" he whispers in awe, holding the star in his hands, it pulsed in his hands, and it was so warm. "Yea... It's kinda embarrassing, heh-" Goth says, rubbing the back of his skull and avoiding eye contact, Palette jumped and stammered about, before sputtering "I think it's pretty!" The two flush, before Goth smiles and roles his eye, "Of course you'd think that... You know me..." He looks down at his own soul... If he could call it that, technically it was, but it also served to be more than that. Palette wasn't just holding his life source, but he was also cradling Goth's magic; his power. Which was part of the reason Goth was so nervous about letting Palette look at it, but watching as his perplexed boyfriend gently held the star like it was expensive glass, how he would quietly ask Goth if he was OK, he felt silly. 

---------------------------  

"I need to cut it" Goth groans, sitting on his and Palette's shared bed with a brush in one hand, Palette held the other, "Why don't you?" Palette asks, Goth looks at him then shyly looks at his hair, "Cuz, you seem to really like playing with it." he admits, Palette smiles, before pecking the others cheek, "I mean, even if you cut it, I'd still find ways to braid it. You don't have to keep it long just for me. Besides, it's getting really long" he laughs, holing up his boyfriends hair to show him, Goth shrugs, "Yeah, I guess you're right, I usually don't worry about it since it just kinda floats when it's not wet. But yeah, this is getting out of hand" "Maybe you should ask Lotus to cut it for you" Palette suggests, Goth nods, "Yeah... That'll have to wait 'til tomorrow, for now, let's just finish here" The other hums before continuing his work.

---------------------------     

  With a groan Goth leaned back onto the couch, "This blows" he says   "Well maybe if you didn't float in the house, ya' wouldn't be in this situation." Geno scolds, setting down a few snacks and a pitcher of water, Goth bows his head, "Sorry..." he says, Geno sighs, "It's ok. Anyways, food's right here, you're not home alone, and you have my work number just in case. I gotta get back to work." he ruffles Goth's hood, before walking back out, Goth groans again, before remembering who was home. He brightens up, looks over the couch, "3...2..." before he can finishes, footsteps rush down the hall, and the other almost throws himself over the couch, "Are you ok!?" Palette asks, Goth chuckles, "Yeah, I'm ok, what's up anyway, what did I miss" he responds, Palette shrugs, "Not much, OH! Can I draw on your cast!" Goth looks at Palette suspiciously, "Please, I promise it won't be anything bad" Palette begs, Goth rolls his eye, "Fine." He smiles when the other lets out an excited chirp, before telling him there to wait there as he left to get his markers, when he came back, he rushes over and sits on the couch, taking Goth's casted ankle very carefully and rests it on his lap. Goth smiles, and watches as Palette carefully works on doodling, that is until he saw what Palette was doodling. The other had been drawing little hearts on his cast, a small smile on his face, Goth felt his own face flush. But sat there, letting the other continue.

----------------------

     "I don't think I've ever seen you wear short sleeves by themselves" Lotus comments, as he placed small trinkets onto shelves "Eh, what can I say, sometimes I like to spice it up a bit" Rurik responds, moving another box into the room, "Uh huh, I mean, it's just nice to see you be a little more confident about the scar." Lotus says in response, turning to face the other, Rurik glances at it, before looking back at his best friend, "Could say the same" he comments back, Lotus shrugs, ""Yea, true, but I've hardly seen it, at least the full thing how'd you get it anyways?" The subject seems to hit a sore spot, and Lotus notices "Sorry, that was rude-" "No.. It's fine... It was back when I was in the military, I was small enough to fit into vents and small spaces the other guys couldn't, so I was usually the one setting up and defusing bombs..." Lotus goes to tell him he doesn't have to continue  but he waves it off, "Let's just say, I wasn't very lucky the last time.. Anyways, we should keep getting you unpacked, 'else we'll be here all day" before Rurik can leave, Lotus stops him "I'm proud of you for sharing that, thank you" Rurik stares at him, before huffing, gently pushing the other. Lotus snorts "Aww, was that a tear?" he teases, Rurik rolls his eyes, but a small smile makes it's way onto his face, "Shut it." "Whatever you say, ya' softie"

-----------------------

    //WOW! it's been a while since I've written anything that isn't just 100 words or whatever, Hope y'all liked the fluff, I wanna try to write more fluffy and happy ones in the near future.