It's ok to cry.

//this is newer//

    Geno sighed as he unlocked the door to the house, he pushed it open and noticed that the house felt off. When he closed the door he began to climb the stairs, the closer he got to Death and his shared room, the more that feeling grew. Had the hallway always been this dark? Opening the door, he was immediately greeted with the answer to his questions. Sitting on the bed, was his partner, staring down at his hands and seemingly lost in thought. Geno placed his bag down softly and made his way towards the bed.

    Sitting down next to his beloved showed little to know response, just a shift in gaze. Suddenly the gods demeanour changes "Oh Geno I didn't hear you walk-" "are you alright?" Death stopped and smiled awkwardly "never better! How-" "Are you really alright?" Death's fake smile drops, he didn't think he would get this far, obviously Geno had already noticed that he wasn't ok when he walked in and lying to him would prove to be a difficult task. Geno looked at Death and smiled, he pulls his husband into his arms and lifted him so that way Death was completely pressed into him. "What's going on?" Death sighed and relayed the days events and stresses but there was still something he couldn't quite express, and it frustrated him.

    "I thought that I was sad but I don't think it's that- I couldn't even see very well- and I- it frustrates me! I don't understand and-" he cut himself off by whipping his eye sockets "there it goes again!" "You're crying. Death it's perfectly ok to cry" "except it's not! I'm not supposed to cry!" Death whipped his face more, but was stopped when Geno's hands gently took his own.

     " you're working yourself up hun. Just cry. You're safe here. With me. In this room. You can cry here Death. I won't judge you." slowly but surely the god did just that. Years of holding back sobs of frustrations in order to maintain this 'stone cold' persona or to keep his 'infamous cool' finally being let go.

    He was away from judgement. In here. With Geno. Someone who could trust him, the God of Death!, with his life. Someone who wouldn't judge him for being sad or angry because it was all to familiar with him. Someone he can finally cry to.

//I know I'm posting a lot. But I have no wifi at home and I can't post much at school so I'm taking advantage of this time. I'm sorry if it seems rushed. I promise you I've had these ideas planed out in a little book just so I can write these because sometimes it's good to have an outlet. Hopefully there will be more updates to come. Love you all//