Chapter 6

Okay so I kind of volunteered to go see Katherine. I know I hate her and all but I'm not killing her... yet. I have to control my anger... other wise.... it won't be as fun when I'm bored and want to kill one of my enemies.

"Look who's dumb enough to come back." Katherine grins at Rick.

She hasn't changed a bit. She still has that long, brown, curly hair. And those fearless brown eyes. I forgot how much Elena looks like her.

"Well... someone had to invite him in." Rick says.

He didn't invite me in because Damon told him how much I despise her. It's not my fault Katherine played both my brothers and I got mad... I was just caring.

"Damon... would you like to uh... come in?" Damon walks in.

He gives her a smirk.

The moment Damon walks in, Katherine speeds in front of him and wraps her hand around his throat. I speed up but the door frame catches me. I wish I was invited in, damn it!

"Are you trying to get me killed?" She asks, letting him go.

I take a breath and let go of the door frame. I trust Damon. He's safe.

"You're on my list of . "I just thought I'd remind you."

"Back off little Salvatore." Katherine says. "I didn't care about you before and I don't care about you now. You're lucky I'm compelled in here. Or else——"

"Oh! That's right. You can't get out." I laugh. "Is someone mad?"

"But you can't get in to kill me." She smiles. "The only one who seems to be mad is... well... you."

I bare my teeth at her. I hate her so much. She's right. I'm the mad one here. I want to rip her pathetic heart out.

Damon grabs her neck and pins her to the wall.

"I gave you vervain, and I'm here to collect. Talk to Mia like that again... I'll rip your tongue out." He smirks.

Katherine looks at her up and down, not bothered at all. She's still smirking like she always does. She has that fearless look in her eyes. As always.

"I got it from here, Rick"

"You sure?" Rick asks.

"He's fine. His baby sister is here for back up." I reply.

"You can come in." Rick smirks and leaves.

That was definitely unexpected. I take a step in the house. I've never felt so in control of things. I feel great.

"So I can come in Katherine!" I smile. "And I'm the end, you're still the only one who can't come out."

"You still can't kill me." She places a hand on her hip. "So you can be mad all you want. I'll still be breathing the same air as you."

"Since we can't kill you, you might as well give me what I came for. I need to know where Klaus is keeping his werewolf." Damon says, letting her go.

"Why? What are you going to do?" She asks, rubbing her throat.

"Dead werewolf equals no ritual. Get with the program, grandma." I roll my eyes.

"No, you can't interfere. Klaus will kill you, Mia and everyone else you've ever loved or met." Katherine warns.

"I just need to lay this thing." Damon says.

"No, No way." Katherine walks into the kitchen.

She's scared. I mean, it's Katherine. When it comes to her life, she'd have the choice to run away. Anything else, that didn't involve her life, she's the bravest one.