Chapter 75

AUTHER'S NOTE!
Hi guys! Thank you all for the great support. Continue to comment telling me how this book is going so far. Don't forget to vote!
~~~~~~~
April didn't need much help with her dress. By the way, it looks beautiful on her. Oh, she obviously picked red. Regardless, it looks great. All she needed was makeup and hair. Caroline took care of the makeup, I did her hair. She was happy with the look. I actually tried to make it looks nice.

Caroline and I are both still in the room cleaning everything up. I'm pretty sure we won't have this place again if we leave it trashed. It would be cool if I signed up the next time they do this. Is it too weird? I mean, I guess I'm one of the founding families. Also, the Salvatore name isn't really appreciated by many.

"Alright. What now?" I pick up a curling iron.

"Now, we talk about how weird Elena is acting. Did you see how easily she just sided with Damon? Made me vomit a little." Caroline exaggerates.

"Still my brother." I take a little offense.

Like I said before, Elena can choose who ever she wants. Caroline can't comment things like that and make me feel uncomfortable. I know it was a minor comment but we all know Caroline. She'll take it to an extreme. Sometimes she forgets what's she's saying. I can't give it a pass all the time.

"Sorry. It's just... Elena wouldn't do that. The minute Damon swoops in and says his opinion, she agrees! Ever since she turned, it's all about Damon Salvatore." She picks up some loose bobby-pins.

"You've noticed, too? She's acting strange. I know vampires change after transition but Elena would never, in a million years, side with Damon." I comment.

Caroline takes a look at the clock. Im sure people noticed Elena and Damon too. I'll have to talk to Bonnie about it. She's the wise one. She'd know what to do. I walk over and place the curling iron on a close table. Everything looks close to neat. The girls can organize the rest. It's their stuff, anyway.

"Crap! The pageant already started and I need to check on everything! Mia, I have to go. Enjoy the party." Caroline rushes out.

"It's gunna be great." I mumble.
~~~~~~~~
I've been walking around the place for a few minutes. I haven't seen Klaus or Tyler with his date. Good and bad thing. Good because that means Klaus isn't here yet. After that awkward make out session, I'd rather him not be here. Bad because now I have to wait longer to meet Tyler's date.

Apparently she's a werewolf. So, being bitchy isn't exactly on the top of the list. I have to give a good impression if I don't want to die. What? Mia giving a good impression? Shocking! I don't feel like putting up a fight.

"Did you just accuse me of mass murder in the middle of a high school pageant?" I over hear.

I snap my neck towards the right of me and see Damon having an intense stare with Shane. Damon! Are you kidding me! He just want straight to the point. I quickly walk up to Damon and grab his arm. He he'll is he thinking? Someone could've overheard this JUST LIKE I DID!

"Professor Shane!" I force a smile.

"Hello there. Mia, right?" Shane acts.

He probably thinks I didn't hear what he just said. I'll act with him. I wonder if he knows we're vampires.

"Yes. Glad you remember. This is my brother, Damon. I see you've met him. I hope he wasn't too mean." I tease.

"Damon is your brother? Wow." He tries to make sense of it. "That explains it."

Then he walks off. Was that his way of getting me back? I was bitchy to him and now he's returning it. Well played. Anyway, time to scold Damon for a minute.