Chapter 7

I groan a little as my eyes begin to blink open a couple times. After a while my eyes manage to open. I look around and see Stefan leaning in.

"Hey Stefan." I smile.

"Hey." He hands me a bag of blood.

I take a long sip.

"So, where is Klaus' body?" I ask.

"Mia. There is something you should know." He says grabbing my hand.

"What's wrong? Did Bonnie..." I trail off.

I really hope Bonnie didn't die.

"No. She's okay." He says.

"Then what's wrong?" I ask.

"Elijah took Klaus before we could kill him." He says.

"Wait... what?" I question.

Elijah wanted him dead. Why did he save him?

"We don't know where they are." He finishes.

"Stefan, Klaus is dangerous now. He's a hy- oh my god." I say.

If he didn't die that would means that Elena is a vampire now.

"What?" Stefan questions.

"Elena, she's a vampire now." I say.

"No no. She's fine. Thankfully, the blood actually healed her. She isn't a vampire." Stefan says.

I smile.

"Good." I try to get up but Stefan tells me something.

"Get dressed. We're having a funeral for Jenna and Elena's family." Stefan says.

After that he leaves. I sigh and get up to the shower. I take off my clothes and turn the hot water on. I step in and couldn't help but wonder where Elijah is. I hope he's okay. but I also can't help but wonder what was he thinking when he took Klaus.
~~~~~
Everyone is at Elena's house waiting for her to get ready. I sit on the coach. I see Jeremy walk in her room. I feel so bad for them. They lost their only family guardian. It breaks my heart to see her like this. It actually reminds me of my mom. We used to be so close. She'd be the one who'd defend me from father. She died of some illness. Moral of the story is, I feel for Elena and Jeremy.

"I'm almost ready." I hear Elena say.

"Take your time." Jeremy answers.

"John wanted me to hand you this." Jeremy adds.

I hear paper getting handed to Elena. Must be a note.

"Jermey... I'm so sorry." Elena breaths out. "I'm so sorry that you lost so many people."

"I still have you." Jeremy says.

This breaks my heart. I know I've only been here for a couple of days. I know Stefan called me just to help him with all of this... but I've grown to like Elena and her family. Even her friends. She makes everyone around her happy even though she is suffering. I kind of admire that.
~~~~~~
We are all standing infront of the stones. Some crying, others just filled with sadness. Everyone watches as Elena sets roses on her family's graves. Her parents, Jenna, even John. As she sets down each rose, she cries even more. I look down not wanting to see her in this much pain.

After Elena is in front of her parents grave, Damon walks away. This is probably hurting him too. I look to my left and see Rick placing a rose on Jenna's grave as well. A tear slides down my cheek but I quickly wipe it off. After a while, everyone hugs Elena. I spot Stefan walking to Damon so I follow.