Chapter 12

"You don't give up do you?" Klaus smirks.

"Give me my brother and sister and you'll never have to see me again." Damon offers.

"I promised Stefan that I would spare your life but clearly you being here means you want to die. How many freebies can I give?" Klaus says.

"You're not killing my brother." I smile sarcastically.

"What makes you think other wise?" Klaus says.

"Just wait and see." I smirk and drink my beer.

"What can I say? I'm a thrill seeker." Damon jokes.

Klaus laughs. After a moment, Klaus' hand is around Damon's neck. I jump. Klaus has him off the floor now.

"Klaus, stop." I stand up. Damon struggles to breathe.

"What was that?" Klaus says and places a mini umbrella on his neck.

He starts to stab it in.

"Forgive me if I miss your heart the first few times." Klaus taunts.

He starts to stab him in the stomach.

"That's not it." Klaus says.

Damon let's out a small grown. He stabs him again but a little lower.

"Almost..." Klaus says and trails it up close to his heart.

Damon yells in pain.

"Klaus!" I yell.

I speed up behind him and jump on his back, ready to snap him neck. Klaus doesn't break his hold.

"You want a partner in crime? Forget Stefan and Mia. I'm so much more fun..." Damon says.

"Let him go!" I yell.

All shred of hope I had for him is completely gone. He's about to kill my brother. If he does, I'll never forgive him for it. Not that it matters, anyway. Klaus then throws Damon across the bar. Damon hits a table and breaks it. Then, Klaus bends down and slams my back onto the floor.

"You won't be as much fun if you're dead." Klaus breaks a chair leg and walks up to Damon.

I have to act fast. I speed in front of Damon and shield him. I close my eyes, waiting for the impact but nothing happens. I open my eyes and see the wood leg on fire.

"Not in my bar. You take it outside." Gloria points.

Did I mention I like her? I sigh in relief. I look at Klaus. He has this look of regret. Like he was so apologize. I don't care.

"I'm never forgiving you for this Klaus. You understand that, right?" A tear falls down my eye.

He doesn't respond and drops the wooden chair leg.

"Damon doesn't have to negotiate for you and your brothers freedom. When I'm done with you two, you won't want to leave." Klaus tells me.

"Actually, I'm not staying here anymore. You almost killed my brother in front of me. How could you say that I would want to stay here and never go back? I don't know about Stefan but I sure as hell don't want to stay here with you." Tears start falling down.

Damon gets up and places a hand on my shoulder. Why am I getting so emotional over this stupid mess?

"Now, I see why people are so afraid of you. You are a monster." I turn away and walk to the door.

"I don't want to see you. I don't want to be with you. I just want you to go." I hear Stefan say.

I walk in front of him and see Elena shocked. I wipe my tears away. That was so dramatic. I didn't even plan to act like that.