Chapter 14

I wake up. The sunlight is hitting my eyes pretty hard and it's annoying. I sigh on how tired I am. Did I really spend the night in the woods? I look at my phone and see 3 missed calls from Caroline. Great. I call her back.

"Hello?" She answers.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Today is senior prank night. You coming?" Caroline offers.

"I don't even-" I get interrupted by her.

"Great! See you at 5." She says.

"Caroline!" Before i could say anything else, she hangs up.

"Gotta love Caroline." I sigh and speed to my house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Good morning Mia." I hear Damon greet.

I ignore him. I'm not in the mood. I slept in the woods for god sake.

"Mia wait." Damon stands up. I turn around annoyed.

"Make this stupid speech quick. I got to run." I say bored.

"I'm really sorry for what I said. I was angry." He pleads.

"Congrats! You have feelings." I say sarcastically.

"I shouldn't of brought it up." Damon continues.

"Are you done?" I ask.

"Please forgive me." He says.

"No." I turn back around and head upstairs.
"I'm not done." He yells.

"Yeah you are!" I yell back.

I get to my room and take a quick shower. I probably stink. After that I brush my hair then curl it. I do my makeup and put my clothes on. I brush my teeth, blah blah blah. I'm out the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk in to what seems to be the gym. Everyone is filling cups with water. There are probably millions of cups everywhere.

"Hey where's Caroline?" I ask one of the students.

"I don't know. Probably in a class with Tyler. Want to help?" The student asks.

"Sure why not." I smile and start placing more cups on the floor.

Is it weird that I feel like I go to this school? Well, it's a good feeling for me. I feel normal. I feel like a kid again. Not to mention I'm probably 500 years old. I lost count over the years.

"Attention seniors! You've now been busted. Prank night is over." I hear someone say.

The voice is all too familiar. I stand up and see Elena with Klaus walking in. My jaw drops. Klaus found out Elena is alive and now we are all dead.

"You two. I remember you." Klaus says to a couple of students.

"I'm sorry who are you?" The girl asks.

"I wasn't in the right mind the last we met. Lift your foot up please." Klaus compels. I don't step in yet.

"If she drops her foot Chad, I want you to beat her to death." Klaus compels the boy. I finally step up.

"What the hell klaus." I cross my arms.

"Mia. Did you know Elena was alive all this time?" He asks me.

"That's not the point. These students have nothing to do with what ever you're cooking up." I cross my arms.

"You didn't answer my question." He inches closer to me. I feel waves of anger from him.

"I didn't know." I say. He isn't convinced. He grabs my shoulders and yell.

"Don't lie to me! How long did you know!?" He screams.