Epilogue| Forever Between Us

"No measure of time with you will be enough, but let's start with forever. "

•°•°•

♥♡Valentine's Day♡♥

~Three years later ~

I opened my eyes with the familiar look of my dorm room surrounding me. I shared the room with a short, blonde girl, Pippa Anderson who had a lot of cool tattoos and piercings on her skin. She was a very sweet girl, always helping me with my homework. She was also very adventurous, out-going and a social butterfly, exactly opposite to me. I considered her a great friend but only Claire was my best friend. But currently Pippa's bed was empty. She had gone to Radford to visit her ailing mother.

I had college at nine in the morning, and I would need at least fifteen minutes to get there.

I rolled on my side and glanced up at the alarm clock on my bedside table. It was seven in the morning. Why didn't the alarm go off? I usually woke up at six.

Then I saw something next it. A note.

Good morning, beautiful. You look gorgeous today. Happy Valentine's day, my Valentine :)

I love you

A smile made its way to my lips. When did he come here? And oh God, I almost forgot it was Valentine's day today.

I wished I wouldn't have to go to college today so I can spend the whole day with him. I got off the bed, stretching my arms over my head. A yawn escaped my lips. I made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After I was done, I walked back into my room. That was when I noticed another note stuck to the door.

I walked towards it and pulled it from the door. I read the note which was written in his elegant handwriting.

Hungry? Open the door. By the way, I love you

Okay. I loved him too. But if he was not on the other side of that door, I was going to kill him. This was fun. When did he do all of this?

So I grasped the door handle and yanked it open. Right before me was Brian, sporting a cute smile which showed off his dimples. He was holding a tray.

"Good morning," He said chirpily, before walking in and placing the tray on my bedside table and turning back to me. As soon as he turned around, I put my arms around his neck and brought my lips to meet his. He smiled against my lips but kissed me back, his arms encircling my waist and pulling me closer to him.

"Thank you," I said after​ pulling back.

"I love you," He whispered in my ear, causing me to shiver.

"You realize you've said that three times today. Two times in the notes and now," I said, holding his hand. "And I love you too."

"If I could, I'd be telling you that I love you every minute of the day."

"That's cheesy."