001

No prologue

The world is filled with horny teenagers, one of them being Jeon Jungkook, a 16, almost 17, year old who loves to watch another horny teenager's videos, Kim Taehyung.

They're not the only ones, because you want to read this fan fiction for a reason.

Jungkook had to wake up 6:15 am at least five days a week, because of school.

He doesn't live that far away from the school, it's actually just a small walk or really quick bus ride for that matter, however he wants everything to be prepared for the next hours.

Jungkook also didn't want to ruin his image, by simply forgetting that one notebook for example history class, since out of the 31 students in the class, he's on third place when it comes to grades and such.

But surprisingly enough, his parents care more about Jungkook's health than his grades, so they're the ones to tell him to get that one extra hour with sleep.

Jungkook likes studying, but the only reason he's on third place is his English grades.

They're not that good compared to the rest of his grades.

Ironically enough, his first two classes are English with their homeroom teacher, Mrs.Tuan. Who's not Mark Tuan's mom, cuz it was just a random name the author used.

______
here's a short start for you hoes

______here's a short start for you hoes