056

♡395 likes
jackseagull this is to the girl who asked
@/justinseagull out: as you can see, he's really fucking gay
View 72 comments

"To be honest, I don't know if I want that girl to see your post or not, I would lowkey feel bad, but it would also be really funny" Jungkook says, while he's laying on top of his boyfriend "Do you remember her face? It was redder than -"

"Kookie, we're laying here in just our underwear, do we really have to talk about some pointless girl? Let me love you in peace" Taehyung chuckles and gently squeezes the younger's ass, making him shocked by the sudden touch. "What's wrong? Are you suddenly hard?"

Jungkook shook his head "What the hell no, but I was just taken aback by the fact that you suddenly squeezed my ass, jesus christ" after he said that, he decided that he wants to become hard. He kisses the older's neck, first gently and slow, however it turned into sucking and biting after a little while. 

"Jungkook.." Taehyung says, but it sounds more like a moan to Jungkook. At least he now knows he's doing the job right "I don't wanna bottom ever again, it's literally a pain in the ass"

Jungkook stops attacking the older's neck and whispers into his ear "Don't even think I'll bottom again this time"

___________
as you can see, for me taekook switch is a real concept

I know when I'm gonna end this book and maybe how, but we'll see what I'll do ((: