045

After Taehyung and Jungkook talked with Taehyung's parents for a while, the youngest couple decided to leave the others, and go upstairs to the older's bedroom.

They sat down on the bed, and Jungkook could finally ask what he wanted to ask the whole time "What did your dad mean by 'so you're the reason why Taehyung wants to stay in Busan'? He couldn't have meant that you stayed here because of me?"

"Stop acting stupid, you know well that you're the reason I want to stay here"

"You told me it was because of school, like your dad wants you to finish high school here"

"It's true, but I could've moved to Seoul and finish high school there as well, since it was the beginning of the year, however I didn't want to leave you, since I started to crush on you at that time" Taehyung explains, even though it sounds and probably is really awkward to explain.

"You've could've been so close with your dad though" the older shook his head "What do you mean? He lives in Seoul too, or?"

"He lives in Seoul, but he's still really busy. I can just see him when he gets breaks, you know like christmas, or summer breaks and such"

"Wow"

"Yeah, so I rather want to see someone I live everyday, instead of living so close to someone else I love, but can't never see him"

"You're so poetic, jesus christ, I still love you too though"

____________
I love fluff, and fluff in a book called "porn star" is a concept

____________I love fluff, and fluff in a book called "porn star" is a concept