030

before you start reading this beautiful literature, let me tell you something

I feel unmotivated to write when people don't comment on my chapters kfhdkeieo it's sad to put effort into a chapter, when the only thing you get is 2 comments

I'm trying my best to write on my stories, school stuff and draw/paint on the same time :((( appreciate me wtf

"My place, or your place?" Taehyung asks the younger, before they step out of the older's car.

"We're always at your place"

"So, should we go to your place or? My mom is working now though"

"My mom is home, but she said she didn't expect me to come home tonight, so let's just go to your place" Taehyung nods and then they finally step out of the car and walks towards family Kim's front door. "Home sweet home" Jungkook mutters as they close the door behind them "I'm spending more time at your house than my own to be honest"

The older boy, with suddenly really fluffy and beautiful hair, chuckles by the younger's, true, statement "It's true, because you sleep here nearly everyday, since we study and shit" he says "It's weird that we haven't fucked yet what the hell"

"Why are you so horny lately? You always talk about fucking"

"Honestly, I don't know, but it might be because you're too hot for my own good, like I had no idea 17 year olds were so hot like you"

"Stop being so horny and flirty oh my god" Jungkook didn't mind any of the horny and flirty Taehyung, but he just didn't want to end up all flustered and red because of him.

"Your red face tells me another story, like do you actually want me to stop? It really doesn't seems like it at all" Taehyung says, as he wraps his arms around Jungkook and kiss his red cheek "Do you still want me to stop being horny and flirty? Cuz I won't stop anyway"

"Well, I'm not sure if I want you to stop anymore"

"What do you mean?"

"Fuck me up daddy"

__________
when he says "put yo ass on me"

__________when he says "put yo ass on me"