004

Taehyung walked with that weird Jungkook kid on the way home, since they found out they live in the same neighborhood.

Why is Jungkook weird in Taehyung's opinion? Because the younger stared at him all the time, which he didn't mind.

The kid is cute after all.

But he just doesn't understand why he shamelessly stares at him.

"I can't be that handsome" Taehyung said, which brought Jungkook back to reality again, not because of the things he said, but the voice.

"I'm sorry for staring" the younger apologized "oh, we're here"

"where do you live?" Taehyung forgot where his house is.

"Oh, I can show you, cuz it's not far from here" Jungkook said, Taehyung just nodded as an response.

The two boys walked in one more minute or so, before they reached Jungkook's house. The older noticed that it's around the same house as his own, and looked similar.

Then Taehyung remembered "I have to call my mom for a quick second"

"sure"

Taehyung in fact called his mom, but she didn't pick up before the third attempt. "Mom, I don't remember where I live"

"Who's that boy with you?"

"What?"

"Look to the left" he did as told, and then he saw his mom and his house.

"Oh"

"I'm gonna check out my new office today, so please don't destroy the house and tell me about that boy when I come home" his mom is not homophobic.

"He's just a classmate, don't think anything else, I'm hanging up"

Taehyung can still feel the panic, just by thinking about what Jungkook said.

That he had seen Taehyung before, after he told him to put on the duck mask.

He tried not to think so much about it, however he did. What if Jungkook had watched his videos, and recognized him.

"no way, coincidences like that only happens in fiction" Taehyung muttered to himself.

______
THIS IS SO BORING OMG WHY DID I DO THIS

WHY DID I MAKE THIS