053

"Did you have a nice trip? Also, where's Jungkook?" Mrs.Kim asks as her son enters the front door, with his luggage.

"He's at his own house, because his mother wanted to meet her own son and yes we had a really nice trip, the hotel was nice"

"Well, that's nice"

"When did dad leave?" Taehyung asks, walking towards the stairs, but he's not going up before his mother answers the question, yeah.

"He left this morning"

"Ah, okay, well I'll just go upstairs with my stuff, but don't worry I bought you some stuff"

"Good."

Meanwhile on the other side of the road, or at Jungkook's house, it was happening a lot of stuff. Mrs.Jeon just asked her son too many questions at the same time, but she ended all the questions with "Did you guys have a nice trip?"

Jungkook nods "Yeah, it was really nice. You should've seen the hotel oh my god, it's the best hotel I've seen in my life" he says, trying to make his mom jealous, he's living the life.

"Don't try to make me jealous" he already got caught "You should've seen the hotel me and your dad was at on our honeymoon, let me tell you that it was the best hotel you could ever imagine"

"Was it because of hotel or the experience?"

"I could ask you the same thing"

"I don't know, both?"

"You're a kid, go to your room, you're not supposed to tell your mom that you've fucked someone"

"Well, good for you that I was going upstairs anyway"

"Yes, good for me"

Some hours later, when Jungkook decided to actually read for the upcoming test, he got distracted by a message Taehyung sent him.

From: my fag
I accidentally uploaded the video of you sucking me off in the bathtub lol

To: my dead fag
WHAT

To: my dead fag
WHAT VIDEO

From: my dead fag
uhm
ops this

To: my alive fag
choke on a fucking dick what the fuck

From: my alive fag
I'll be there in 5

____________
I wish I had the motivation to update more on "astronaut" but no one cares about the book, or that's what I think since I get like 1-2 comments per chapter :(((

____________I wish I had the motivation to update more on "astronaut" but no one cares about the book, or that's what I think since I get like 1-2 comments per chapter :(((

I bought these shimmering metallic ish watercolors the other day

they're beautiful