007

Jungkook knocked on the elder's door, and while he was waiting, he got a notification from pornhub again.

'damn, he's active lately' he thought to himself, without noticing that the door in front of him opened up.

"What are you doing?" the younger suddenly heard and immediately turned off his phone.

"Uhm, nothing" was the only thing he replied, and realized that he sounded really suspicious.

"Why are yet blushing then?"

"It's hot outside" at least Jungkook had a good excuse, since it is in fact really hot outside "my face gets red when it's too hot" the last part wasn't true though.

"Ah, okay" Taehyung said and didn't think more about it "where are we going?"

"Where do you want to go is the real question" the younger said afterwards and looked at Taehyung, forgetting all about that he was going to watch the older masturbate like 2 minutes ago. Taehyung wasn't pleased with the answer, so Jungkook decided to say some suggestions "Uhm, we could go to a cinema? Park? Arcade? I don't know, a cafe if you want to?"

"You make it sound like a date"

"What? No! I'm just coming with suggestions, it's not like I want to go on a date with you, cuz I'm not gay! I like that, uhm, vagina" Jungkook cringed so hard, because of himself at the moment.

"Chill, I was just joking" Taehyung laughed, meanwhile the other wanted to find a hole and die, but he wanted to be with Taehyung more than die, so scratch that.

"Anyway, what do you want to do?"

"Have you ever been over at my house before?'' Taehyung asked the younger, who just shook his head, while mumbling a 'no'. ''So, let's have a sleepover at my house then! We can buy a lot of food and candy shit right now!'' Jungkook honestly thought he sounded like a little child, but he just found it adorable.

He also didn't have anything against a sleepover, but he just thought something embarrising might happen, since he's probably one of the most unluckiest People you'll ever meet. ''I mean, sure. I don't have anything to do anyway'' the younger said, because he also knew he would regret his decision if he declined the offer.

''So where can we get good snacks and stuff? I never go out and buy stuff, so I haven't really checked out any stores''

''Don't worry, I've lived here long enough to know about all the good places'' Jungkook answered, as the two began to walk towards some stores.

_________

my phone is fucked up, which means I can't use wattpad on my phone at the moment, so I use my dad's school computer, which is in Norwegian

so if it's more mistakes than usual, it's because of that