029

♡ 109 likes  jackseagull I love you💕 @/justinseagullview 23 more commentsjaeeun10 THIS IS SO ADORABLE AWWchristianchimchim Use protection kids 😂justinseagull kys 😂 @/christianchimchim

♡ 109 likes
jackseagull I love you💕 @/justinseagull
view 23 more comments
jaeeun10 THIS IS SO ADORABLE AWW
christianchimchim Use protection kids 😂
justinseagull kys 😂 @/christianchimchim

"Hoe, what are you doing? I still wanna hold hands with you!" Taehyung says and grabs Jungkook's hand again, the younger thought it was just for a picture, save him.

"Fuck, I just thought it was for a really realistic picture" Taehyung could tell that Jungkook wasn't used to any of these relationship things, even though they've been together for a while now, however Jungkook is also kinda awkward.

"You're really new to these relationship stuff you know, it's really obvious"

"Aren't you also new to this kind of stuff? I was your first kiss after all..."

"I've actually dated someone before, two girls actually, when I was 13"

"Oh, what happened?"

"Both of them wanted to kiss me, but when they tried, I always felt grossed out and managed to get away with it, however they didn't broke up with me before I started to talk about hot guys in dramas" Taehyung chuckles, after telling the younger about his dating life "I'm glad that a hot guy was my first kiss, and not a unattractive and snobby 13 year old girl"

"I'm never gonna watch dramas with you"

"Why?"

"Isn't that obvious? I don't wanna hear you talking about other guys jeez, especially when they're hot"

"Why should I talk about other guys, when I can fuck the hottest, but also most adorable man in the world?"

"I didn't know you gonna fuck yourself" Taehyung stopped walking and just looks at Jungkook, it's suddenly a weird silence between the two of them.

Until "That was so fucking smooth! Oh my god, I love you" the older says "Kookie?" Jungkook nods "Can we go to an amusement park?"

"You sure?"

"Yes"

"Okay"

_________
I posted a new drawing video 😩😩😩

ALSO IM LAUGHING

THE DISLIKES OMG

if you look closely, you can tell that it's not real :)