011

What Jungkook was about to do, could risk a lot of things, but he's too sexually frustrated, that he can't even think about all the negative things that could happen soon.

He couldn't even finish the video, or answer Taehyung message, because he decided to just walk over to the other's house. He knew Taehyung's mom wasn't home yet, so he took the opportunity to go to Taehyung.

He knocked on the door many times before the older actually opened the door "Hey Jungkook" Taehyung said, while looking at the blushing boy in front of him "Is it hot again?"

"No, I'm just sexually frustrated, because I wasn't prepared to hear your beautiful, deep voice moaning my fucking name" the youngest out of the two said, and both Taehyung and Jungkook himself got surprised by what he said.

"That was straightforward"

"I don't care, but can you just please.."

"please what?" Taehyung asked while smirking.
Jungkook walked towards Taehyung, honestly feeling embarrassed as fuck on the inside.

"please fuck me" Jungkook said, while the other wrapped his arms around the younger's waist.

"I thought I was such a bottom to you?" the slightly shorter ignored him, he just kissed Taehyung's kissable lips instead. Their lips battled, like Kris against sm entertainment (this joke didn't age well LMAO, kris wu death sentence when?) and they somehow ended up on the couch in the living room.

After a minute or so, they needed a break from the steamy make out session "when did we get here?" The older just shrugged, kinda, since it might be a bit hard to shrug when you have a thick boy on top of you.

"That was my first kiss" he later mentioned, like it was no big deal, Jungkook on the other hand just nodded, until he could process what the other said.

"Wait what?"

"It was my first kiss"

"How was that your first kiss? You're not even a virgin or?"

"I'm a virgin, because I wanted to wait for, you know, the one" Taehyung finally took the chance to squeeze Jungkook's beautiful ass.

"Oh my god, my dick hurts" the older couldn't help but laugh "don't laugh because of that, such a turn off"

________
I just realized, this book is straight up just a cockblock book

here's an example of this book

expectation:

reality: