064

"What should we do on christmas?" the older asks Jungkook, in their break before the next class. It's soon midterms to come, so the only thing they do at school now is studying to those midterms. For the first time in Jungkook's life, he's not ready. He's been studying a lot, however the past few months he's focused on Taehyung a bit more.

He was too busy looking in his book and writing notes, that he didn't even hear Taehyung's question about christmas. The older just pouts and taps Jungkook on his shoulder "What?" he asks and looks at his boyfriend "Is something wrong?"

"No, but you just didn't hear my question" Taehyung answers. He's been to used to Jungkook always answering him, even though it's in the middle of the class, so he wasn't used to be ignored by the younger.

"Sorry, what was your question?"

"What should we do on christmas?" Taehyung asks once again, but this time Jungkook actually heard the question.

"I don't know? I usually don't do anything on christmas, besides being with my mom and eat a slightly bigger dinner than usual, but also desserts afterwards"

Taehyung finally remembered something he's wanted to ask Jungkook for a while, but he has just forgotten all about it every time "Kookie, you've never really talked about your dad and I've never met him either, why?"

Jungkook's expression changed really fast from a happy to a sad, or uncomfortable expression "He's not living with us, since he and my mom had a fight for nearly a year ago, but they haven't really figured out things yet"

"Do you talk to him?"

"Yeah, but I don't see him often and it's not because he's a bad person or something, he just works a lot" the older nods, but before he could say something the bell rang and the teacher walked into the classroom only seconds later.

Both Jungkook and Taehyung were too busy studying to even whisper to each other during the class, since both of them are actually school smart. You already knew that about Jungkook though, since it was mentioned in the start of the book (((:

_____________
I was in my friend's birthday yesterday, but oh my god lrndkdos, one of the other guests there made me so done with life

she's like edgy

she was bragging about the fact that she ordered knives, which are illegal where we live and I was like "why??" and she was like "because I like to go around with a knife or two and I if I get caught, it's just one week in prison anyway"

I told her that she should just cancel the order so she won't come in prison etc, but she said "but I want those knives" dkdblsosodhosor I asked her why she have to carry knives with her, she said "you don't know when it necessary"

I thought she meant that if she got attacked, but she meant cutting her fucking wrist idbdlsiso I didn't know what to do, so I said "stop being so edgy omg"

she doesn't understand english, so she didn't understand what I meant when I said edgy ckhdldhdoododdospsj

she's also smoking because "I'll die faster if I smoke" and she says she's gonna buy a fucking gun stop this

I was like "deepthroat a bottle of pills if you wanna die so much, and stop trying to get unnecessary attention by doing stupid and illegal things (:"

people comment on my book and say they think I'm a nice person, however also me^^

I just like saying my opinion and argue about stuff, even if it's pointless stuff like this