008

Taehyung decided to make his messy room look a bit more decent, while he was waiting for the younger boy to come back. Since Jungkook wasn't ready for a sleepover, so he had to go to his house and pack a few things and also tell his mom about the sleepover.

After about ten minutes later Jungkook arrived Taehyung's house, and the older opened right away. ''Hello agian'' he said with a smile spread over his face. Jungkook didn't say anything, but just rolled his eyes and sent Taehyung a smile back.

They later walked up to Taehyung's room, and the other got surprised when he found out that his own room was actually more messy than this ''I didn't know you were more clean than me'' he said, not really thinking.

''Well damn, I just shoved all the mess into my closet. Why do you think I wanted a huge closet?'' the taller pointed at his closet, and it was in fact huge. Jungkook just thought about 'coming out' jokes though.

''Your smile is cute and all, but why are you suddenly smiling so much?'' Taehyung asked the younger, who was about to laugh because of his coming out jokes going through his mind, but snapped into reality again when he heard what Taehyung said.

''Huh? What?'' was the only thing Jungkook said, and now he was only thinking about the fact that the other called his smile cute. However, Taehyung didn't answer him, he just laughed which caused the younger to blush yet agian.

''Let me guess, it's hot agian?'' Jungkook wish he could control his blush, but that's obviously impossible.

"I'm bored" Jungkook said, and laid down on Taehuyng's bed, the older joining the younger right after.

"Same" he said and looked at Jungkook, who was simply just laying there while looking at his phone "what are you doing?" he asked and tried his best to see what the other was doing, but failed.

Jungkook immediately turned off his phone "what? Did you say something?" he pretended he didn't hear what Taehyung said, smart kid.

"I just asked you what you were doing, but you decided to turn off your phone" Taehyung answered the younger, while rolling his eyes as well, just to be extra.

"Well, you don't need to know" Jungkook said, sounded like he was low key panicking, but Taehyung decided not to bring it up.

"Do you have something embarrassing on your phone, cuz you always sound.." he took a moment to appreciate Jungkook's face, before he continued "embarrassed and your face gets red"

"Can we just don't talk about me and do something?"

"Something else?"

"Don't think anything perverted, thank you"

"Who said I'm gay?" Jungkook secretly rolled his eyes, because he knows. "Why do you roll your eyes?" he apparently didn't roll his eyes so secretly.

"No reason.."

"Do you actually think I'm gay? Excuse me, I had a girlfriend when I was 7 years old!" Taehyung, jokingly, defended himself "she's a hoe now tho, but that's not important"

"I've never even had a girlfriend, you're lucky there Mr.Kim" Jungkook said as he sat up in the bed, but got dragged down in the bed again.

The older looked at the other straight in the eyes "Firstly, you call me gay? And secondly, Mr.Kim? It's hyung for you"

"If you don't want to do something, fine let's just sleep, but we bought all that snacks and food for nothing then" Jungkook just ignored everything Taehyung said, savage.

"Oh my god no, let's watch a movie!"

Taehyung woke up in the middle of the night, and he was cuddling with the younger "at least I'm the big spoon" he mumbled and sat up in the bed. That's when he did what he wanted to do all day, check Jungkook's precious phone. He remembered the code the other had typed in once, however before Taehyung checked anything, he added his own finger print ID.

Since it's an iphone.

That's when he started to stalk the sleeping person's phone "am I taking advantage of him now?" he asked himself "probably not, it's just a phone"

________
yes this happened

I also got a new phone on monday, so I don't need to use my computer

as always, I didn't read trough the text