055

if I've said that taehyung is 19, he's not, but I probably forgot that he's not 19 yet in the fan fiction, cuz I'm a good author tbh I don't remember 80% of this storyline anyway

"Hyung, you never told me your birthday" Jungkook says as the two of them walk home from school. They decided to not wait for the bus in the cold weather, since it only takes a few minutes to walk home from school anyway "I hope you're not 19 yet, because that means you never told me and I would feel bad about not knowing about my boyfriend's birthday"

"Well, I guess I haven't told you my birthday yet then, even though my birthday was two weeks ago.." Taehyung says, suddenly making a sad expression on his face. Jungkook believed him right away, and immediately felt really bad for the older boy.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry! You never told me, I'm so sorry-"

"I'm just joking, my birthday is 30th of December, so the end of this month" Taehyung says, while chuckling, Jungkook on the other hand suddenly felt really salty. The older could even sense the saltiness in the air "Oh my god, I'm sorry"

"What the fuck dude, I almost got a fucking panic attack, because of your joke! Why would you joke about that? You know how I would react, but you still decided to joke around"

"This is how I feel when you call me baby without a warning"

"Oh shit, I'm sorry, I won't call you baby again"

"Hold on, call me it when we're about up fuck though"

"Baby"

"Kookie, I don't want you to spread your legs for me, on this dirty lunch table and in front of all these students and teachers"

"But you want to make a sextape with me and post it? What's your logic?"

Suddenly, the author decided to cut off Taehyung, by adding a pointless part in this literature book.

Before Taehyung could answer the younger's question, or whatever it was, a girl the two of them had never seen before, walked towards them. She was standing beside the youngest out of the couple "Hello Jungkook and Taehyung oppa" she says, and they had no idea where this conversation was going.

"Hey, who are you?" Jungkook asks.

"I'm Park JiHee, and I would like to ask you, Jungkook, a personal question.." she says, her cheeks suddenly turning a light shade of pink.

"Uhm, okay? What is it?"

"Would you like to go out with me?" Taehyung and Jungkook didn't know if they should laugh or cry, the readers probably don't know as well "I've just seen you a lot since I came here a month ago, and you look really fun to be with and I think I realized that I would like to know you better"

"JiHee, can I tell you something?" Taehyung asks, and she nods as an answer "Me and your lovely boy over here, just talked about making a sextape and me fucking him on this table, do you still wanna date him?"

"You were probably just joking, or?"

"No, or yes, but we're dating and that's why we talked about it from the first place" Jungkook tells her "So, I'm sorry, but no, I don't wanna date you"

"Some girls in my class talked about a gay couple here, but honestly didn't think it would be you, cuz you guys don't look gay or something"

"Please just leave, before I literally laugh my ass off" Taehyung tells her, and she did as she was told "What the hell was that? Oh my god"

"I have no idea"

____________
hello

____________hello