058

Jungkook knew something was wrong about Taehyung, because the older boy was suddenly really quiet and was more alone than usual, like he talked a lot to Jungkook, but not as much as usual.

Everything started after their little argument a few days ago, after their third fuck.

The younger decided to wait a few days, to see if Taehyung would go back to normal, however he just thought the whole situation was getting even worse. He wants to do something about it, so today was the day when he finally gonna ask his boyfriend about what's wrong.

"Do you want to buy hot chocolate, before we head back home?" the youngest out of the two asks Taehyung, who simply shrugs and mumbles a simple 'sure.'

It was a nice cafe near the school, so they decided to go there, also because they knew the drinks there are really tasty and delicious. Jungkook told the older to find a table, while he orders the two hot drinks.

Taehyung found a table for the two of them near the window, he looks out of the window and at the nature outside, or simply just some big trees here and there, but it was also a lot of snow outside at the moment, so the sight is really beautiful.

He was interrupted when his younger boyfriend sat down in front of him, with the hot liquid in his hands "Here you go!" Jungkook says with a smile and hands over the drink "It smells really delicious today, like more than usual, if that's even possible"

They both take a sip, and they both could also confirm that it's really good and actually taste better than it would on a hot summer day, but even though it's still good "It doesn't just smell better, it's better"

"But hyung, it's actually something I wanted to ask you about"

"Oh? What is it? Is something wrong?"

"Well, I'm not sure if something's wrong, but it seems like it"

"What's wrong?"

"That's what I want to ask you"

"Why would you ask me if something's wrong?"

"Because I'm worried about you, and you don't seem like yourself anymore, I guess. You've been acting all quiet and stuff since our little argument some days ago, you even ignore me sometimes"

"I'm sorry, I just got a lot to think about"

"Taehyung, just talk to me about it"

____________
guys I'm tired

I just want to die fuck

so, if I don't update

you'll know why 😩😩😩👌👌👌