041

Heavy breathing could be heard in the whole room, which wasn't weird at all(:

Taehyung wraps his arms around the younger boy, also connecting their lips together. The both of them just felt happy that they had each other, and could hold each other like this "I love you" he says, after they pull away from each other.

"I love you too" Jungkook answers, with a smile and blush spread over his face "It might sound awkward, but it was amazing" he immediately regretted his life decisions, when he saw the small smirk on the other's lips.

"Of course it was amazing, I have in fact practiced this many times with my hand" Taehyung chuckles, before laying on top of the younger "Be romantic and wrap your arms around me, I wanna cuddle"

"I'm not used to be the big spoon, but also not naked with someone else, so please guide me trough this"

"I forgot that we're naked and that you got abs, so please don't mention it, or you'll end up as the top next time" Taehyung says, jokingly of course, before he wraps his arms around Jungkook's neck. The said boy quickly wraps his own arms around the older's waist.

"I love you, but you're really cheesy and straightforward"

"I love you too, even though you're awkward and lame"

__________
I agree same yes

I saw this in berlin today (: you're welcome

I also bought a glow in the dark condom and dick candy today, I feel great