057

"Oh my..." Taehyung moans out, not loud, but loud enough to Jungkook to hear. The words escaped his lips, as the two of them finally cums, since it took a while today, for some reason. They probably enjoyed each other's preference too much today, to even thinking about that one important part. "I can't believe you fucked my ass, even though I told you I don't wanna bottom.." the older says, as the other takes off the used condom.

"Well, I didn't want to bottom today and I don't understand why you complain, it seemed like you really liked it, especially when you tried to use your daddy kink on me" Jungkook smirks, recalling the moment that happened only a few minutes ago. He didn't have a daddy kink or something, but the fact that Taehyung, his hyung, tried to call him daddy, is something he thought he should be proud of.

"Stop smirking and be all my proud, cant you just cuddle with me instead? My ass hurts so much!" the older whines, but he's really lucky, since Jungkook decided to listen to him immediately and already pulled the Taehyung in his muscular arms "You're suddenly acting all dominant, what happened to Kookie?"

"I don't know, baby, what happened to Kookie?" he had to tease, since he's sure this is one of his only chances to tease the older like this; naked and still a bit horny.

"Stop teasing me, and attacking me! What are you trying to tell me, that you wanna have a round two or?"

"No, cuz I don't want to destroy your ass again" Jungkook chuckles and kisses the older's lips "I don't think you're ready for a round two, with that ass, just saying. I think I was too rough on you to be honest and you also seem to tired to be the top anyway"

"Stop being so cocky, just because you finally could top once again, like I'm definitely the top material in this relationship and that's why I want to make a sex tape with you, so I can show you how much you whine and shit when I fuck you"

"You've just experienced it once though, like I've already fucked you twice, but you, Mr.Top material, have you fucked me once"

"Well, that's because you decided to be dominant two out of three times. And what can I do? I'm only taller than you, but you got like everything else"

"What do you mean everything else?" Jungkook suddenly sounds more serious, than cocky "I really don't understand what you mean"

"You got like everything, like muscles and stuff, you know what I mean"

"I just got muscles, because I used to do sport shit before, but I quit a few months before you even started at my school and I might go to the gym sometimes in a month" The younger says, adding a little shrug at the end "It's nothing special, it's muscles"

"I wish I had muscles, because maybe you wouldn't think I was such a bottom"

"It sounds like you're mad at me?"

"I'm not"

"So why does it sounds like you're mad at me?"

"I told you I'm not mad at you or something"

"Sure"

____________
what's smut ??

this chapter is the closest to smut so far tbh ft.pointless argument

pointless argument