070 - epilogue

"Mom, he's coming soon! Please leave!" Jungkook says to his mom, who just rolls her eyes by his son's actions "Mom!"

"Calm down Jungkook, it's still about 10 minutes until he arrives, unless you changed the time and besides, I made all of this food for you two.... So don't disrespect you mom please" Mrs.Jeon says with an annoyed tone, even though she wasn't annoyed at all, she was just playing. She thought it was cute that Jungkook was stressing over all of this, just because of Taehyung. He wants everything to be perfect, that's why he didn't make the food and dessert himself "I'm leaving now Jungkook, but please don't burn down the house while I'm here and stay away from the couch, it's new and black. I don't wanna see white spots—"

"Good bye mom, I hope you'll have a great night!" the brunette says, literally pushing his mom out of the door at this point, since he didn't need to look already embarrassed and all before Taehyung even arrived at his house.

Jungkook walks to the dinner table, to check that everything is ready. The table is decorated with a white, cheap tablecloth, but it actually looks quite expensive, that's what Jungkook thinks at least. The table also got a lot of roses and flowers everywhere, also red candles. There's also plates, cups and such, just everything you need to eat.

The decorated table looks really romantic and aesthetic for the high schooler, so he had to take a picture of it and post it on all his social media apps later. While he was taking pictures, he could hear a knock on the front door, Taehyung is here. Before he opened, Jungkook has to check if he looks good, so he walks towards the mirror. His hair was still nice, since his forehead was still exposed and his button up shirt didn't have wrinkles. His black jeans still looked like they always do.

He's good to go.

Jungkook opens the door, with a smile on his face, that only grew wider when he saw his boyfriend in front of him, a bouquet in his hands "Happy valentine's day baby!" Taehyung smiles and pecks the younger's lips.

"Happy valentine's day to you too" Jungkook says, wrapping his arms around the other's neck and kissing him back "So, we've gonna eat some food and dessert my mom made, lasagne and cheesecake, and then we can go upstairs... Cuz I bought a new tv, games and movies, even new oversized clothes, so we can chill out completely"

"That sounds amazing! Shall we go inside? It's still a bit chilly outside"

"This cheesecake is amazing! I thought the lasagne was good, but damn this is the real shit" Taehyung says, as he quickly finishes his piece of cake, Jungkook on the other hand wasn't even done with half of his piece "Don't you like it?"

"What do you mean? It's delicious, but I ate a lot of lasagne" the older just nods "Are you done though, or do you want more?"

"Maybe later, cuz I'm kinda really full at the moment and I honestly just wanna go up, so I can cuddle the fuck out of you" the younger just giggles and nods, so they immediately leave the table and walks upstairs. They didn't even clean up the table.

As soon as they walked into Jungkook's room, Taehyung stripped, and oh boy, the younger wasn't prepared at all "Oh my god, why are you—"

"You said you bought oversized clothes, so we can chill out completely and this shirt was getting a bit uncomfortable to be honest" Taehyung said that, but that's not what he meant, and Jungkook tell by the smirk on the older's face.

"Don't play with me, hyung.. You know you can't trick me, especially not with that huge smirk on your lips" the brunette says, moving closer to his older boyfriend, wrapping his arms around him again, but this time it was around the waist and not the neck. He kisses the other's lips, which quickly turned into a make out session. Their lips are moving sync and their bodies get on top of the bed.